• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with installer for photoshop cs5 on mac.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to reinstall photoshop cs5 on my mac and after choosing my options the "install" button doesn't seem to start the install when clicked. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the links for downloading.

Suites and Programs:  CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4 , CS4 Web Standard | CS3 | CS2

See this link if you still have issues: Troubleshoot download problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I'm not having a problem downloading it. My problem is that the installer will not initiate installation when I click on "install".  Everything goes as planned until I get to "install".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Linda

Since you have completed the download but not the install, here is the link to information on starting the installer after downloading.

If the installer doesn’t start automatically when your download completes, you can start it manually. (see details in link)

Alternately, you can download by direct link here and then insert your serial number. Be sure to follow directions closely:

Download Adobe CS5 Free Trials – All Direct Links without Akamai | ProDesignTools

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines