1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2015 3:37 PM by A.T. Romano

Creating large DVD onto USB memory to be played back on a smart TV

1997viper

I want to create a 20 gig. movie in Premiere Elements 13 that uses movie themes so I can choose sections from a main menu and store it on a USB memory stick that will be played back on a smart TV.

Is this possible?

• 1. Re: Creating large DVD onto USB memory to be played back on a smart TV
          A.T. Romano Level 7

1997viper

If you are exporting from Premiere Elements as a file saved to the USB Flash Drive or USB Memory Stick, be aware that menus are not provided for that. Menus are provided for burn to products such as DVD-VIDEO and AVCHD destined for DVD disc, or Blu-ray disc format destined for Blu-ray disc (See Publish+Share/Disc/DVD, AVCHD, or Blu-ray.)

Also be advised that stop markers in Premiere Elements AVCHD and Blu-ray do not function in the playback of those disc products. They do for DVD-VIDEO.

Although the program will allow you to export to file using USB Flash Drive, you cannot burn to DVD-VIDEO, AVCHD, or Blu-ray using USB Flash Drive. Needs disc. I get an "invalid location" if I try to do otherwise.

Please explain further if any of the above will fit into video editing goals.

Thanks.

ATR