Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not subscribe to Adobe Photoshop 2014

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the the message i got each time I try:
We need additional time to process your transaction You should get an email from us by next business day. If you don't hear back from us, you can check your order status on your account page or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here. For now, check out all the great free features of Creative Cloud! Get started with trials

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Hi Frank,

I will have one of our technical support representative contact you.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And have you done as suggested?

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - yesterday I was chatting with a person from Adobe and he do the help for me and say i would receive a link within few day with an install link.

And yes I received a link but just with the message above again.

My credit card is OK but why can I nor be accepted as a subscriber to Photoshop 2014. I was it in almost 2013/2014 - but did not renew my account in November 2014 of practical reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. We are customers just like you.  You will have to try to resolve this with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read what i wrote. It is what i do several times - contacted  Adobe. Actually i have seen in some Adobe forums many have the same problem as i have - but I can not find this forum again.

I am not able to solve this problem with Adobe. every time I try I got this message:

We need additional time to process your transaction You should get an email from us by next business day. If you don't hear back from us, you can check your order status on your account page or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here. For now, check out all the great free features of Creative Cloud! Get started with trials

But Adobe never come back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long has it been since your first call to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have did it about five times the last month - and what will you use it for. Do you have a solution or an explanation for why Adobe act like that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this frustrating experience. I just checked your order and it was rejected on our end- we've escalated this to our order management team and they've advised for you to try and replace the order (they've made some changes on the backend to help your future order). Please try placing the order again (you have not been charged for any of the previous attempts) and let us know if it works this time.

Again, we're very sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same message I do not understand why Adobe handle me and many other like this.

My credit card works and other place - i can usein on iTunes - Amazon etc and

If you Madison belong to the Adobe staff please help to get and subscription for Adobe 2014

Thanks in advance

Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank, thanks for trying again. I will have a member of our sales team contact you to arrange a call to help purchase ASAP.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Madison - But I are an european customer. More exactly from Denmark. Anyway, I am really missing Photoshop 2014, hope your help will come up with a good result

Best wishes - Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

I have made required changes. Please place another order, it will be processed this time.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sandeep It had helped but still with problems - I could download both Adobe Application manager and Photoshop 2014 - But It is still a trial version that is expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out, restarting the computer, and then sign in again.

I'm glad to see you're making some progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks PeruBob ... And yes  I am now a little bit longer but I am still in the trial version. Now I had the possibility to pay for the subscription and this is a great progress I think. The two staff members have helped with contact to the Sales Department so i hope it will works soon. I think I saw one place it will take 24 hours before the subscription  will work.

English is not my mother tongue - Thanks for your interest in helping me

Regards - Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

Your account is active now, please sign out and sign in again to Creative Cloud App, and it should work.

Let me know, if it still shows as trail version I will get technical support representative call you back.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Sandeep. But I’am sorry to say it do not work. Now I can even use the trial version. Even when i log in and look at “manage your plan” I can se my account is active, and my credit card is accepted. Hope you can find a solution

Best regards and thanks so far - Frank

It is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote a mistake what I mean was I can NOT use the trial version. What about help me with a serial number. If a press the button: “Activate this software” a menu is coming up where i can wrote a serial number. Maybe it will work this way round ?

Regards - Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

I will have one of our technical support representative contact you.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANKS - Sandeep. A techncal representative phoned me Monday. He really know Photoshop I think. He shared my computer screen did some correction in some of the files, and then everything went fine. Photoshop 2014 now run without problem on my mac computer. I think one of the file was the "host" file.

I am very grateful for the support for you, Sandeep and Madison Murphy for helping me. Also thanks to  PeruBob for hint and interest

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could download Photoshop 2014 but when I try to run the application I got this message - Can you also fix this Sandeep I will be a happy user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines