• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my website is not showing in business catalyst when I press preview

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently wanted to add web commerce to one of my sites that I was building in muse ,so I went to  business catalyst, chose trial site gave it a name and then went back to muse and pressed publish and chose the drop down box to find the site on business catalyst and then published.  But no matter how many times I do this, this site does not show when I press preview in business catalyst.  I just get the yellow coming soon page holder.  Have checked and checked that site address is same but it will not show.  Anyone know what I have done wrong? Many thanks for any feedback, Michele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Hi Michele,

If you are going through Creative Cloud and your 5 free sites you do not go through BC for that. The sites are a special basic plan.

So at a guess based on the information you have provided I would say.. One of your 5 free sites has a name and shows in your Muse dropdown. You have went to BC and made a trial site with similar/same name. In your Muse dropdown you are seeing the other site, not the trial eCommerce one you think you do... Or the other way around where preview is the CC si

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2015 Apr 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michele,

If you are going through Creative Cloud and your 5 free sites you do not go through BC for that. The sites are a special basic plan.

So at a guess based on the information you have provided I would say.. One of your 5 free sites has a name and shows in your Muse dropdown. You have went to BC and made a trial site with similar/same name. In your Muse dropdown you are seeing the other site, not the trial eCommerce one you think you do... Or the other way around where preview is the CC site not the eCommerce one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines