30 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2015 11:26 AM by trshaner

Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

kousa Level 1

Hello,

I am working with lightroom 5.7.1 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

I built a lightroom preset with "Lens Corrections/Lens Profile Corrections" checked as well as "Process Version" and "Calibration". They are the only 3 checkboxes checked and so "Lens Corrections/Chromatic Aberration" is not checked.

The preset successfully apply the Lens Profile Corrections when I use it in the Develop module. However, when I use it on import, the "Remove Chromatic Aberration" checkbox also ends up being checked in the Lens Corrections panel of the Develop module.

Is this normal?

Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

Regards

• 1. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
          richardplondon Level 4

It sounds as if your CA correction may be being turned on as a processing default.

You can check that as follows: if an image has CA turned off, does clicking Reset turn CA on?

If so, then at import of an image (which does not come with prior processing attached) first your current LR processing defaults happen (whatever setup applies for each image), and then any Develop preset that you have selected in the Import dialog, overrides this in respect of the chosen aspects of processing.

But for whatever aspects of processing remain un-checked for this preset, there will be no override. IOW leaving CA unchecked here, just means: leave it on if it is already on, leave it off if it is already off.

If you don't want CA active at import, or have any other similar requirement, you have two options:

• Re-save new LR processing defaults - remembering that this would potentially need to be repeated for as many camera models as you use, for both Raw and non-Raw, and if you have enabled these options, separately per ISO and/or per serial number. So that may add up to significant work.
          • Update your Develop Preset used at import, ensuring that the image that you are saving this from, has the needed settings - and also that the relevant aspects are checked in the preset's "scope". This is a one-minute fix and will apply equally for all images this preset gets applied to hereafter, within the limits of LR's ability to apply these settings. For example: some settings only have meaning for Raw files - turning on lens profile corrections only has meaning for images where a lens profile will be found - etc.
          • 2. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
            trshaner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

kousa wrote:

The LR 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' option under Lens Corrections works automatically. You should be able to leave it checked (ON) with no ill affects to any image file type. This is true even for camera JPEG files that have in-camera CA correction applied. I even uses it with film image scans to correct the film camera's shooting lens CA with good results.

Is there a specific reason you want to leave it OFF.

• 3. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
              kousa Level 1

richardplondon wrote:

It sounds as if your CA correction may be being turned on as a processing default.

You can check that as follows: if an image has CA turned off, does clicking Reset turn CA on?

When I import images without any import preset, then neither Lens Profile Corrections nor Remove Chromatic Aberration end up being checked.

Moreover, when I reset images imported with my preset, then both Lens Profile Corrections and Remove Chromatic Aberration end up being unchecked in the process. So I guess, the CA correction is not turned on as a processing default.

As for my import preset, I double checked that I did not check the Chromatic Aberration by mistake but I did not.

• 4. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                kousa Level 1

trshaner a écrit:

The LR 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' option under Lens Corrections works automatically. You should be able to leave it checked (ON) with no ill affects to any image file type. This is true even for camera JPEG files that have in-camera CA correction applied. I even uses it with film image scans to correct the film camera's shooting lens CA with good results.

Is there a specific reason you want to leave it OFF.

I thought that they were a reason that we, as users, have the ability to turn off the "Remove Chromatic Aberration". I have no reason to leave it off unless I do not have Chromatic Aberrations in my image but Lightroom still affects it.

• 5. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

To be honest the 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' checkbox is probably only there so you can compare the uncorrected image to the corrected image. This allows you to check the uncorrected CA of a specific lens for test evaluation and also allows turning it off in very specific circumstances. For 99.9% of your work it should cause no harm to leave it checked. I've never seen an issue to date with any raw, JPEG, TIFF or other image file.

How you apply Lens Corrections for Distortion & Vignetting is a different story. Some cameras apply correction for one or both in-camera to the JPEG image, but not the raw file. If you apply LR Lens Corrections to a camera JPEG image file that is already corrected in-camera you'll be double-correcting the image. For this reason it's usually safe to have Lens Corrections applied as your default Develop Settings for raw files, but not for JPEG files. This can even happen when using a camera JPEG image file that does not have in-camera corrections applied. Example: Camera JPEG image file> Process in LR and apply Lens Corrections> Export File> View Export file inside LR. If Lens Profile Corrections enabled is set as the default Develop settings the corrected Export image file will be double-corrected, which can be confirmed by viewing the settings in the Develop module. You should use a Develop Preset for applying Lens Profile corrections as you are now for camera JPEG image files. I rarely shoot camera JPEGs so can't provide more suggestions. My raw file default Develop settings have both Lens Profile Corrections and Remove Chromatic Aberrations enabled.

Richard may have some other suggestions to help you.

• 6. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                    kousa Level 1

I also shoot mostly RAW (not to say always). I am seeing the behavior described in my initial message with my Nikon D300 NEF files. I don't have other camera so I cannot say for others.

• 7. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

"Remove Chromatic Aberration" is probably checked as your default Develop module settings. I'm not sure if this is the install default, but you can change it. You'll need to do this for each camera model you use:

1) Open a raw file in the Develop module and click on the Reset button at the very bottom of the right panel area. This returns all of your Develop settings to their current defaults.

2) Check or uncheck the "Remove Chromatic Aberration" option under Lens Corrections as desired.

3) Hold down the ALT key and then click on the same Reset button, which should now say 'Set Default.'

4) In the pop-up click on 'Update to current settings.'

5) Done

• 8. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                        kousa Level 1

Changing the default Develop settings works as Richard also suggested in his message.

However, I still don't know why my preset do not work as expected. Is that a bug or it is the normal behavior and why?

• 9. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

Please explain what you mean by not working as expected. When you Import image files here's what happens:

1) Applies your "default" Develop settings to the image.

2) Applies the selected items in the 'Apply During Import' panel.

3) Develop settings selected in 'Apply During Import' over-write the "default" Develop settings.

For example if your default Develop settings are as below

and you are applying a Develop preset on Import as below

Both Lens Profile Corrections and Chromatic Aberration correction will be applied to the image.

NOTE: Each camera model has it's own default Develop settings with separate settings for raw files and JPEG files.

• 10. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                            kousa Level 1

trshaner wrote:

Both Lens Profile Corrections and Chromatic Aberration correction will be applied to the image.

No, Lens Profile Corrections and Chromatic Aberration won't necessarily be applied, there values will be overridden by the values in the image on which the preset was built.

• 11. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                              kousa Level 1

trshaner a écrit:

Please explain what you mean by not working as expected.

Let me explain with few screenshots.

FYI, I restored the Develop Default as there were initially for my Nikon D300 (nothing turned on in the Lens Correction panel).

First, I take an already imported image and I turn on "Enable Profile Corrections" as shown here:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 15.24.49.png

Then, I create my preset based on the same image by turning on "Lens Profile Corrections" and "Process Version" as shown here:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 15.25.23.png

Then I import my new images with my newly created preset as shown here:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 15.25.44.png

And here is was I get on my newly imported images, both "Enable Profile Corrections" and "Remove Chromatic Aberration" are turn on in the Lens Corrections panel:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 15.26.08.png

To me, what should be expected is that only "Enable Profile Corrections" should be turned on and not "Remove Chromatic Aberration", in other words, I should have this:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 15.26.29.png

Does that make sense?

• 12. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You need to enable the checkbox next to CA when you're saving your preset as Todd said, above, already:

• 13. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                  kousa Level 1

ssprengel a écrit:

You need to enable the checkbox next to CA when you're saving your preset as Todd said, above, already:

I don't understand.

My goal is to apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import, or more precisely without affecting the Chromatic Aberration.

Why should I check the box if I don't want anything to happen to the Chromatic Aberration?

• 14. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                    ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The checkbox on the Save Preset panel says to save the state (in your case OFF) of whatever parameters are checked on the panel.  If there is no checkmark for a parameter on the Save Preset panel then the default will be used (which is ON).

In other words, you're turning CA Correction OFF in the LR settings then saving that OFF in the preset.

• 15. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                      kousa Level 1

ssprengel a écrit:

If there is no checkmark for a parameter on the Save Preset panel then the default will be used (which is ON).

How do I see what my defaults are?

When I import other images without any import preset, the "Remove Chromatic Aberration" never gets turned on by default.

• 16. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

LR only does what you tell it to do.

What's interesting about this discussion is that the 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' function is probably the one setting in LR that can be left on permanently and never changed. I've yet to see ANY image file affected negatively by it.

Test any image file by making all of your Develop adjustments with 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' unchecked. Next switch ZOOM view to 1:1 (100%) and check 'Remove Chromatic Aberration.' Select it On and OFF quickly and pay special attention to the corner and edges of the image where CA is most prevalent. Try it with ANY image file type including a full-size Exported file that already has 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' applied. If you find this control negatively affecting an image file I'd love to see it!

• 17. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

Forgot to answer this:

kousa wrote:

When I import other images without any import preset, the "Remove Chromatic Aberration" never gets turned on by default.

In my post #7 Step 1 allows you to see your LR default Develop settings. In Step 2 check "Remove Chromatic Aberration" to enable it and proceed with the remaining steps.

• 18. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                            kousa Level 1

trshaner a écrit:

Forgot to answer this:

kousa wrote:

In my post #7 Step 1 allows you to see your LR default Develop settings. In Step 2 check "Remove Chromatic Aberration" to enable it and proceed with the remaining steps.

I posted my message before yours but it was published after due to the moderation of the forum.

So, when I reset the LR defaults, everything is turned off, then I guess that this unexpected behavior is a bug!

By the way, your are surely right about the fact that it does not hurt to always turn on the "Remove Chromatic Aberration", it is just that I would like to understand why Lightroom acts like that. Have you been able to reproduce this behavior on your side?

• 19. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                              richardplondon Level 4

Just to nail down the specific issue here:

• You are using a current (or recent) version of LR, set to a current (or recent) Process Version.
                                              • You have made a Preset which leaves CA correction unchecked in the preset options dialog (which should, therefore, not be changing the Develop CA setting of any images).
                                              • But when you apply this same Preset manually to an image, it nonetheless does turn ON CA correction in Develop, if it was off before.

Is this correct, step by step? If so, I would next advise opening up the Develop preset within a text editor, and seeing what it says inside. It should only contain metadata statements covering the selected processing. There's a button accessible from within LR Preferences, taking you straight to the user presets location.

• 20. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                                kousa Level 1

richardplondon a écrit:

Just to nail down the specific issue here:

• You are using a current (or recent) version of LR, set to a current (or recent) Process Version.
                                                • You have made a Preset which leaves CA correction unchecked in the preset options dialog (which should, therefore, not be changing the Develop CA setting of any images).
                                                • But when you apply this same Preset manually to an image, it nonetheless does turn ON CA correction in Develop, if it was off before.

Is this correct, step by step? If so, I would next advise opening up the Develop preset within a text editor, and seeing what it says inside. It should only contain metadata statements covering the selected processing. There's a button accessible from within LR Preferences, taking you straight to the user presets location.

This is not exactly correct. Steps 1 and 2 in your list are correct. However, in step 3, when I apply the preset manually, it leaves CA correction as it was before. It is when I use this preset automatically on import that it turns on CA correction.

By that way, here is the content of my preset:

s = {

id = "BC4AFDBB-998B-4F24-8194-3841C6A38AF9",

internalName = "MyTestPreset",

title = "MyTestPreset",

type = "Develop",

value = {

settings = {

EnableLensCorrections = true,

LensProfileEnable = 1,

LensProfileSetup = "LensDefaults",

ProcessVersion = "6.7",

},

uuid = "6881613D-0831-4FBE-8716-ED45DC5E589D",

},

version = 0,

}

• 21. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

kousa wrote:

So, when I reset the LR defaults, everything is turned off, then I guess that this unexpected behavior is a bug!

Yes I believe the LR installation default is to leave 'Enable Profile Corrections' and 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' unchecked or OFF.

kousa wrote:

By the way, your are surely right about the fact that it does not hurt to always turn on the "Remove Chromatic Aberration", it is just that I would like to understand why Lightroom acts like that. Have you been able to reproduce this behavior on your side?

Follow the procedure as outlined in my Post #7 (Marked Correct) you can set "Remove Chromatic Aberration" as either ON (checked) or OFF (unchecked). But don't include "Remove Chromatic Aberration" in the Import Develop preset, which will over-ride it!

It's really not that hard, give it try!

• 22. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                                    kousa Level 1

trshaner a écrit:

Follow the procedure as outlined in my Post #7 (Marked Correct) you can set "Remove Chromatic Aberration" as either ON (checked) or OFF (unchecked). But don't include "Remove Chromatic Aberration" in the Import Develop preset, which will over-ride it!

It's really not that hard, give it try!

I did and it worked, which is why I marked the answer as "correct" and later wrote "Changing the default Develop settings works as Richard also suggested in his message."

I have a way to achieve the desired result since your post #7 but right now I still don't understand why LR is acting like so when I apply my preset automatically on import! I don't want the fish, I want to learn how to fish!

• 23. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                                      richardplondon Level 4

I do sympathise with your frustration! Some further thoughts, in no particular order:

• If you hold (IIRC) Alt and then select Reset (Adobe) instead of Reset - what happens with CA? This should eliminate any user customisation of camera defaults, and go back to installation defaults for the specific file chosen. I do sometimes find it quite difficult to troubleshoot camera defaults when there are so many different sets in parallel - per camera model, per file type, optionally per ISO / per serial number. That's why I prefer an import Develop preset (grin).
                                                      • Might your images have had some prior editing history or management before import, e.g. opened into ACR? If there IS some pre-existing setting in place on the file, then that will get used in preference to the current default setting. So this may differ from the result of Reset. You could use one of the ExifTool based methods, or ACR to verify this. In the case of proprietary non-DNG Raw, was there already an XMP sidecar file?
                                                      • Is your camera one of those models where LR applies standard CA reduction and lens correction "silently"? (just for completeness - might conceivably make a difference of some kind)

RP

• 24. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                                        kousa Level 1

richardplondon wrote:

I do sympathise with your frustration! Some further thoughts, in no particular order:

• If you hold (IIRC) Alt and then select Reset (Adobe) instead of Reset - what happens with CA? This should eliminate any user customisation of camera defaults, and go back to installation defaults for the specific file chosen. I do sometimes find it quite difficult to troubleshoot camera defaults when there are so many different sets in parallel - per camera model, per file type, optionally per ISO / per serial number. That's why I prefer an import Develop preset (grin).

Nothing changes, same result.

richardplondon wrote:

• Might your images have had some prior editing history or management before import, e.g. opened into ACR? If there IS some pre-existing setting in place on the file, then that will get used in preference to the current default setting. So this may differ from the result of Reset. You could use one of the ExifTool based methods, or ACR to verify this. In the case of proprietary non-DNG Raw, was there already an XMP sidecar file?

My images did not have any prior processing, I import them directly from the card. Therefore, there is no XMP sidecar file with my Nikon NEF files.

richardplondon wrote:

• Is your camera one of those models where LR applies standard CA reduction and lens correction "silently"? (just for completeness - might conceivably make a difference of some kind)

I do not know, is there such a list of these camera models?

I am curious of what would happen on your side if you run the test. We might know if the problem only occurs on my configuration.

• 25. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

kousa wrote:

I am curious of what would happen on your side if you run the test. We might know if the problem only occurs on my configuration.

OK, I can confirm what you are seeing and it is a bug! Sorry it took so long, but I never apply Develop presets on Import so never had this problem.

I changed my LR default Develop Settings so that 'Enable Profile Corrections' and 'Remove Chromatic Aberration are both unchecked. Next I Imported some image files with 'Apply During Import' set to None. The images show in the Develop module with 'Enable Profile Corrections' and 'Remove Chromatic Aberration both unchecked, as expected.

Next I created a Develop with only 'Lens Profile Corrections' checked in the 'New Develop Preset' selection dialogue.

I then applied this preset to an image that had 'Enable Profile Corrections' and 'Remove Chromatic Aberration both unchecked. As expected only 'Enable Profile Corrections' became checked, but NOT 'Remove Chromatic Aberration.'

This time I Imported some new image files, but selected the new preset with only 'Enable Profile Corrections' in 'Apply During Import.' BINGO-Both 'Enable Profile Corrections' AND 'Remove Chromatic Aberration are showing as checked in the Develop module.

I'm on Windows 7 64bit and using LR5.7.1. What OS and LR version are you using.

Richard can you provide your OS and LR version info and confirm this behavior?

• 26. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

Here's the profile with only 'Enable Profile Corrections' checked. I've bolded what appears to be a CA related parameter that appears in the preset, even though 'Chromatic Aberration' was unchecked in the preset creation dialogue. I don't see this line item in your preset, but your on OS X and I'm on Windows.

internalName = "_Lens Profile Corrections 100 100, CA Removal not checked",

title = "_Lens Profile Corrections 100 100, CA Removal not checked",

type = "Develop",

value = {

settings = {

LensProfileChromaticAberrationScale = 100,

LensProfileDigest = "F1966817AFD7E5B9F98F2C9FD87D5F31",

LensProfileDistortionScale = 100,

LensProfileEnable = 1,

LensProfileFilename = "Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III (Canon EF 17-40mm f4 L USM) - RAW.lcp",

LensProfileName = "Adobe (Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM)",

LensProfileSetup = "Custom",

LensProfileVignettingScale = 100,

},

uuid = "70D78F4C-6AE3-484C-8E9D-33727CE06036",

},

version = 0,

• 27. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                                              richardplondon Level 4

'm on Windows 7 64bit and using LR5.7.1. What OS and LR version are you using.

Richard can you provide your OS and LR version info and confirm this behavior?

OK, I've now had an opportunity to test. I am on Windows 8.1 and LR 5.7

I have called this import preset during import, for quite a while (file last modified date: April 2011):

s = {

id = "D81A766A-5C50-4339-B03C-D82CF8C3F22E",

internalName = "Lens correction profile",

title = "Lens correction profile",

type = "Develop",

value = {

settings = {

ChromaticAberrationB = 0,

ChromaticAberrationR = 0,

CropConstrainToWarp = 1,

Defringe = 1,

LensManualDistortionAmount = 0,

LensProfileEnable = 1,

PerspectiveHorizontal = 0,

PerspectiveRotate = 0,

PerspectiveScale = 100,

PerspectiveVertical = 0,

VignetteAmount = 0,

VignetteMidpoint = 50,

orientation = "DA",

},

uuid = "03859F9F-05E3-4E5E-8542-FC6507FA6C7B",

},

version = 0,

}

...which I see includes the very old twin-slider red and blue CA settings, dating from before Process Versions were used as such.

When the above preset is called from the Import dialog, I note that CA gets checked ON in the image (not as expected).

When the image is deleted and then re-imported with no Develop preset selected, CA stays OFF (as expected).

When applying this exact same preset manually to the image after import, CA stays OFF (as expected).

And if I turn ON CA correction and then re-apply this preset manually, CA stays ON (as expected).

Apparently, this is the same result the OP has reported. For which I have no logical explanation... ... though the presence of legacy CA parameters was a slightly confusing factor.

So I tested again with the following newly-made preset (I edited out some other non-relevant parameters), and got the same results.

s = {

id = "F4154530-3C34-4828-A886-56E1CC3905C6",

internalName = "lens correction test",

title = "lens correction test",

type = "Develop",

value = {

settings = {

LensProfileEnable = 1,

ProcessVersion = "6.7",

},

uuid = "ACFCFE35-5F60-4B21-BCAD-3AD9835F22F8",

},

version = 0,

}

Your own  LensProfileChromaticAberrationScale 100% setting is I think maybe a hangover, from the time when CA correction used to be carried out from lens profile data, before the latest auto-analysis method was introduced (with the single checkbox). There were then 3 sliders controlling the power of profile corrections (IIRC), instead of the current 2. (Generating a lens profile you can optionally include parameters for CA as well as for Vignette and Distortion). It doesn't seem to have made any difference though, and (I think) the redundant settings in my own preset didn't make any difference either.

I did take a look at the particular .lcp lens profile relevant to the image I was testing with, and it contained RadialDistort and VignetteModel data but apparently no lateral CA data.

RP

• 28. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

OK, so Windows 7, Windows 8 and OS X Yoseimite 10.10.2 exhibit the same behavior.

richardplondon wrote:

Your own  LensProfileChromaticAberrationScale 100% setting is I think maybe a hangover, from the time when CA correction used to be carried out from lens profile data, before the latest auto-analysis method was introduced (with the single checkbox).

It doesn't seem to have made any difference though, and (I think) the redundant settings in my own preset didn't make any difference either.

The Develop preset I tested was created yesterday using LR 5.7.1 with the program lens profile in the below folder, so it should be current.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7\Resources\LensProfiles\1.0\Canon

What's interesting is that the lens used shows two profiles in the Profiles selector drop-down selector and both have the same LensProfileChromaticAberrationScale = 100 line item when viewed in Notepad.

Is there anything else to add? I think we have enough information to create a bug report:

When a Develop preset with 'Enable Profile Corrections' ' is selected using 'Apply During Import' in the Import module 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' becomes checked in the Develop module.

• 29. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?
                                                                  kousa Level 1

trshaner a écrit:

Is there anything else to add? I think we have enough information to create a bug report:

When a Develop preset with 'Enable Profile Corrections' ' is selected using 'Apply During Import' in the Import module 'Remove Chromatic Aberration' becomes checked in the Develop module.

I tried to create a bug report this morning but I am not sure if it was in the right place: Lightroom "Remove Chromatic Aberration" automatically applied on import when using a presert which does not relate to it

• 30. Re: Can I just apply Lens Profile Corrections without fixing the Chromatic Aberration on import?

Thank you, that's the right place! I've added my comments and +1 vote.