3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2015 4:51 PM by A.T. Romano

Can Premiere Elements 13 export videos at 60 FPS?

apogue87

I am currently using Premiere Elements 10, and the highest quality video I am able to export for any file type is only 30 Frames Per Second. Does Premiere Elements 13 allow you to export videos at 60 Frames Per Second?

I am trying to export high quality gameplay footage captured at 60 FPS. I can import those videos into Premiere Elements 10, but since I can only export 30 FPS videos, the quality suffers.

• 1. Re: Can Premiere Elements 13 export videos at 60 FPS?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

apogue87

Whether you use Premiere Elements 10 or 13, you should have the opportunity to export to file with a frame rate of 59.94/60 progressive frames per second. You do that my customizing the preset under the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset.

If you post properties of your Timeline content and the export format that you seek, I will give you more specific details. You should not have to go to 13 for what you seek.

Please review and consider, and supply more information.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Can Premiere Elements 13 export videos at 60 FPS?
            apogue87 Level 1

ATR

I've been doing research. Turns out I was not using the right format for high quality. I've been using MPEG this whole time which only maxes out at 30 FPS. I should have been using the MP4 setting under AVCHD which exports higher quality videos. I just didn't know MP4 was located under AVCHD.

Thanks for the input, just saved a few dollars!

• 3. Re: Can Premiere Elements 13 export videos at 60 FPS?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

apogues87

Thanks for the follow up with the great news of your further look into your source media. Great job. The AVCHD.mp4 choices should be what you seek.

Additional note...in Premiere Elements 10, you can get a H.264.mp4 using

Mobile Phones and Players

Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone

and one of the Presets there and, if necessary, customizing the preset selected under the Advanced Button/Video Tab, Audio Tab, and, if applicable, Multiplexer Tab.

Best wishes

ATR