What is your operating system? Reader version?
Where are these "multiples"; on your hard disk - all in the same folder, with the same name?
The multiple copies are in my Adobe Reader on my Android phone. Every time I open a document from my Downloads or Adobe Reader, it gives me another of the same document. I also would like to know how to delete these documents. There is nothing that give me the option to delete these documents. Thanks for responding so quickly. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
[topic moved to Reader/Acrobat DC for mobile forum]
Would you please help us with the following queries?
- What is the Android version of your phone?
- Do you have mobile link turned on?
- Do your multiple copies appear in Recent or in the Donwloads folder itself?
- Do you make some changes in the document, like add notes, underline etc?
- Do you open the documents from the SD card or from your Internal storage?
- Are you opening the documents through the floating action button (small round button on the bottom right of your Recent tab) or from outside Adobe Reader application?
You can delete the multiple copies by long pressing on the file name in the Recents tab and then selecting the trashcan icon that appears in the top bar.
Please let us know if you have any issues in doing the same.
Thank you so much for your help. This has been driving me crazy for months. I have been able to delete the multiple files by long pressing the files in my documents folder. Again thank you all so much for your help. Now that l know how to delete them it doesn't bother me if they continue to multiply. I'll figure it out. Have a wonderful day.