4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2015 11:50 PM by ada_mju

The same document, only one email, but many people to sign

ada_mju Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I have just started to use Adobe eSign first time. I have insurance application documents which must be filled out and signed by my clients.

There is one person who takes care of the group of people and I only have his email, as main contact. If I send him application using "Fill & Sign" is clear for me that he can fill out and sign.
      How do I use the same email but want have all of clients to use the same application?  Bear in mind that each person must input his/her own details.

• 1. Re: The same document, only one email, but many people to sign
          leonn54408786

Docusign will allow you to do this but not Adobe esign. Adobe acrobat DC is useless for this feature.

• 2. Re: The same document, only one email, but many people to sign
            ada_mju Level 2

Thanks for suggestion. I use Office 365 and looked at Docusign. I also use Adobe CC.  All I can say is: I can live with what I already use. I`m not going to pay for another subscription.

I agree, it`s pain a** because of this and one more. When someone fill in insurance application as primary applicant but want to have another person to use credit card, ADC don`t allow to input another sign under credit card.
            The only options are:

1. send to the client separate page for CC input and sign

2. get last page printed, fill, sign and upload (manual waste of time). I`ve done this and for both me and client was hassle.

• 3. Re: The same document, only one email, but many people to sign
              leonn54408786 Level 1

Yes i agree. I'll keep bagging adobe out until they implement this simple feature that the competition has. I called tech support and the idiot tried to convince me for over an hour that this is was possible, then when i showed him it cannot be done he ended the session.

The whole point with subscribing to Acrobat DC was to eliminate the many programs i had to use to edit pdf, create forms and obtain signatures. You also cannot view the file and fields you've created after you've send the document away for signatures.

• 4. Re: The same document, only one email, but many people to sign
                ada_mju Level 2

leonn54408786 wrote:

You also cannot view the file and fields you've created after you've send the document away for signatures.

This is another good point. I always send to myself first to confirm that all works as suppose before I send to a client. There should be another solution. I keep now one which I never click "SIGN HERE" for the purpose of showing the client in short video tutorial how this work, otherwise I would have to send to myself all over again. Once is sent, the form is not available for fill in anymore for obvious reason. There should be some kind of another way to test it.
                And YES again to multisign. Adobe, please