3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 4:31 AM by AbbieG28

Problem authorizing Lightroom 5 on Facebook: Browser will not load

AbbieG28

First of all I apologize if this question has been asked on this forum before. I have tried to find a solution using Google but I haven't got anywhere.

I bought the Student and Teacher version of Lightroom 5 yesterday and whilst waiting for my student status to be approved I started using Lightroom 5 as a trial on my Windows 7 computer. I tried to Authorize on Facebook by clicking 'set up' under facebook but a box came up saying:

'You must authorize Lightroom to access your Facebook account. Click OK to login to Facebook.com then follow the prompts to return to Lightroom to complete the process. Before you proceed , please familiarize yourself with the Facebook Terms of Service'.

When I click 'OK' nothing happens.

Today my student status had been approved and so I typed in my new serial number and hoped that this would resolve the issue but exactly the same thing happens.

Originally my default browser was set to Chrome. I have tried changing it to Internet Explorer but this makes no difference.

Any help would be appreciated.