4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 1:42 PM by becker@commscope

Change the background on all pages with buttons

becker@commscope

I have created buttons to change the background of my website to give the visitor the option of what is easiest for them to read. But I am not able to get it to set for all the pages at one time and hold the setting. Does anybody have an idea of how to do that?

HTML

<div align="center">

<form>

<input type="button" value="Beige" onclick="newbg('Beige');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Blue" onclick="newbg('#b0e0e6');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Gray" onclick="newbg('#dedede');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Green" onclick="newbg('#bedfc4');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Lavender" onclick="newbg('#e6e6fa');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Rose" onclick="newbg('#ffe4e1');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Tan" onclick="newbg('#f5deb3');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="White" onclick="newbg('#ffffff');"><br/>

<input type="button" value="Yellow" onclick="newbg('#ffffe0');"><br/>

</form>

CSS

a:background{

color:newbg;

}