David Rimstidt I have been using SeamlessDocs as a replacement for AdobeForms and they have all of the functions listed above. So far it has been working great, they have great phone and chat support so it was easy to get my forms set up.
Hello! JotForm employee here. I believe we cover all these, if I understand the FormsCentral functionality correctly.
- Email Receipts- We call these autoresponders: Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Email Notifications: Setting Up Email Notifications
- Data Display and Sort: View submissions: How to view Submissions, We have multiple report types, visual, excel: reports
- Simplicity in creating forms/surveys: How to Create Your First Web Form
- Ability for user to submit documents: Upload Field Allowed File Types. Free accounts come with 100mb storage.
- Ability for Form Creator to add images: Form Designer- fully customize and style your forms with our point-and-click tool.
- Ability to download results into MS Excel: Yes, see how to view submissions, and reports links above #3.
Here's a FormsCentral/JotForm Comparison chart, if it's helpful. Do let us know if you have further questions.
Just to add on to what Steve said above about point no. 4; JotForm is widely considered to be the easiest tool for creating forms. We've always believed in removing barriers for creating great, functional forms. You don't even need a login to use our tool. Here's an Entrepreneur article describing JotForm, saying "JotForm bills itself as the 'Easiest Form Builder' -- and it is."
Definitely let us know if you have any more questions. We love to help!
Director of Communications, JotForm