Please do not post the same issue multiple times. It's not necessary and creates confusion as folks inevitably respond to both posts. I've deleted your other duplicate post (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1816026.)
Since Flash Player is not listed in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features it's not installed on the system. And the inclusion of the Flash Player Settings Manger in the Control Panel further indicates an issue with the installation process.
Please try the following:
- Download the uninstaller from Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
- Download the installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section.
- There are 3 installers: one for Internet Explorer, one for Firefox, and one for Opera. Download the installers for all browsers you use.
- Close all browsers and applications that may use Flash Player
- Run the uninstaller downloaded in step 1
- Launch Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
- If the uninstall was successful this directory should only contain the file FlashInstall.log file
- While still in Windows Explorer navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
- If the uninstall was successful all Flash Player files will have been removed except for FlashInstall.log and mms.cfg file.
- If you have certain other Adobe products installed you may have additional files in this directory.
- Launch Control Panel and confirm the Flash Player Settings Manager is not listed.
- If there are files in the \Macromed\Flash directories or the Flash Player Settings Manager is still listed in the Control Panel, please post a screenshot of the contents of C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash (see The specified item was not found.) and upload both FlashInstall.log files using the instructions here The specified item was not found..
- If the uninstall was successful, reboot the computer
- After rebooting the system, install Flash Player using the installer(s) downloaded in step 2
Thank you Maria, I have tried what you suggested, It seems that I cannot install anything. I went to link uninstaller, clicked on uninstaller and nothing happened. Went to link for installer, I get check now, I click it ant it says flash player is not installed. I don't see anywhere to click for installer, just some things to check. When I click on install for any program, I do not get the file download dialog box you get at the bottom of the page where you choose run or save.