1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 4:36 PM by A.T. Romano

Can't share my videos anymore, Premiere Elements 4

mikeb68653859

I have been using Adobe Premiere Elements 4 for almost 8 years without major problems. All of a sudden when I try to share my videos the only option that comes up is to burn to disc. That's it. I've taken all the standard steps including removing and reinstalling the software. Help

• 1. Re: Can't share my videos anymore, Premiere Elements 4
          A.T. Romano Level 7

mikeb

What computer operating system is involved?

Please explain when you write...

All of a sudden when I try to share my videos the only option that comes up is to burn to disc.

4.JPG

When you go to Share/, how much of the following do you see? Are you saying that the Share choices are missing

Disc

Personal Computer

Mobile Phones and Players

Tape

or are you saying that, when you go to Share/Disc/DVD, you see disc, but not Folder (4.7 GB) nor Folder (8.5 GB)?

4burntofolder.jpg

Or are you saying that under Share there is only Share/Disc/DVD with burn to = disc and no signs of Share/Online, Share/Personal Computer, Share/Mobile Phones and Players, and Share/Tape? Video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

Does File Menu/Export/Movie still work that way it always has for exports? Are you running the program as administrator, and do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer?

After you give more details, we might start by deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file and possibly doing another uninstall with a free cleaner run through (regular and registry) before the reinstall.

Looking forward to more details and clarification so that we can help you.

Thank you.

ATR