2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2015 7:54 AM by Rick Gerard

How to move pointer with the sphere.

etopaloglu

Sorry for my English. I want to do something like this. -> Planetary.js: Awesome interactive globes for the ... 

But i want to do with cc sphere.  added pointers must rotate with world. sphere is 3D but not real 3D. like 2D.  I add the marker to the right spot.

When I rotate the world. But pointer is not rotating with the earth.

• 1. Re: How to move pointer with the sphere.
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I'm not clear what you are saying. As long as your markers are applied in the pre-comp/ before the CC-Sphere effect they will move with the rotation. If you mean something else like the markers being offset from the actual sphere on separate layers, then expressions could be used.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: How to move pointer with the sphere.
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you use CC Sphere to create your globe from a map layer then you need to animate your pointers on the map layer and not try and attach them to the globe. The way to do that, as millennium said, would be to create a pre-comp with your map and your pointers then use that for the source for CC Sphere.

The example you showed was for an interactive map. Video is not interactive so you can't create the interactive part, but you can animate things happening on the globe.