Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Event User Policy Question

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All I have a question regarding the above:

The option to select "All users created through event form are full Adobe Connect users" is greyed out and I cant select it, is there a way I can sort this out?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Enabling an Event Manager to change the user creation policy is an Admin setting. Go to Administration > Account > Edit Information. There will be a drop down menu there for Event User Policy where you can define that all users created through an event are guests, registered users or the Event manager has the option to choose.

Event User Creation Policy.jpg

And yes, I agree that this is not in any way intuitive.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enabling an Event Manager to change the user creation policy is an Admin setting. Go to Administration > Account > Edit Information. There will be a drop down menu there for Event User Policy where you can define that all users created through an event are guests, registered users or the Event manager has the option to choose.

Event User Creation Policy.jpg

And yes, I agree that this is not in any way intuitive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines