7 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2015 8:45 AM by A.T. Romano

dvd burn interrupted

Jackie9876

I can't get my video to burn to a DVD.  It keeps giving me the message that the DVD Burn has been interrupted.  This is getting very frustrating.

I am using a HP computer, Windows 8, Core i7, Adobe Premier Elements 13.  I download QUICKTIME 7 onto my computer.  Still same problem.

• 1. Re: dvd burn interrupted
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Jackie

Please look at the burn to disc (assumed DVD-VIDEO on DVD) with and without the Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher preference disabled in preferences (Edit Menu/Preferences/General).

If that does not impact the issue, the let us know if the Publish+Share/Disc DVD with burn to Folder (4.7 GB) works for you. The saved folder's VIDEO_TS Folder can be taken to DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc with the 3rd party ImgBurn program. More information on ImgBurn next. But, for now, do you get a successful burn to folder whereas you cannot for burn to disc?

ATR

• 2. Re: dvd burn interrupted
            Jackie9876 Level 1

I unchecked the 'Use Hardware Acceleration' and it works now.  Thank you for your help on this. 

• 3. Re: dvd burn interrupted
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Jackie

Great, great news. Great job. Thanks for the follow up which will be appreciated by those in a similar situation.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: dvd burn interrupted
                marys73689090

I am having same problem and going thru Check list: cannot find this on my premiere elements 13 -

"Please look at the burn to disc (assumed DVD-VIDEO on DVD) with and without the Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher preference disabled in preferences (Edit Menu/Preferences/General)."

there is nothing

• 5. Re: dvd burn interrupted
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

marys

The Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher preference is only in the latest version 13/13.1.

If you have Premiere Elements 13/13.1, on what computer operating system? On Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, you should be seeing

13 Preferences.JPG

With the preference reading

"Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher).

Please let us know

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: dvd burn interrupted
                    marys73689090 Level 1

Thanks for reply... I have Win 7 32bit this is what i see- no acceleration box. I just started a new post with all the info - heading

DVD burning or ISO creation problems

• 7. Re: dvd burn interrupted
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

marys

Thanks for the reply and screenshot. I do not have any Windows 7 32 bit computer so the screenshot was a big help in learning what is being offered for Premiere Elements 13 in the preferences.

I will go over to your new own thread to continue the troubleshooting of your specific situation.

Meet you there

ATR

Add On...marys' new thread can be found

DVD burning or ISO creation problems