5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2016 9:52 AM by timofonic

Beta Site(s)(Adobe labs) need improvements! and REAL CHANGELOGS!, improvements to Flash Player

MelchiorGaspar

Download Adobe AIR 17 Beta - Adobe Labs

Download Adobe Flash Player 17 Beta for Desktops - Adobe Labs

I have always preferred to get standalone installers for Flash Player Updates and AIR...

and the best being the beta(s)

Release Channel:Beta
      Release Date:April 14, 2015
          Version #:

v17.0.0.171

---------------------------------------------------->

1) add the current new version # just under the date

2) ADD a Change-log!!! SO WE KNOW WHAT ACTUAL CHANGES HAVE TAKEN PLACE

REALLY?! IT NICE TO KNOW WHEN SOMETHING HAS BEEN FIXED!

- on page or as another link below the date, version #...

the second major improvement I know SHOULD be done is how Adobe Flash Player handles Installs.

OR IN THIS CASE  Flash Player Installer should be redesigned to be like the VERY NICE  AIR installer!!

ONE CLICK UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HAVING TO  RE-CLICK THE LICENSE OK CHECK BOX EVERY TIME

I UPDATE MANUALLY UPDATE FLASH PLAYER!

3rd improvement to the Adobe Flash Player Installer is REMEMBERING what I select after install

ie. I choose to manually check for updates my self  regularly and DO NOT WASTE SYSTEMS resources

with leaving automatic updates enabled...!

ie. I am tired of having to waste time re-selecting said option of leaving automatic updates for Flash Player off every time I update.