6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2015 7:33 AM by A.T. Romano

Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?

jean-marcl12448357

J'ai Première elements, il est téléchargé, mais quand je l'ouvre, il me met une page demandant de valider le numéro de série.

Onglet "valider" en bas de page et un autre "se connecter plus tard", mais pas de champ pour saisir le fameux numéro.

• 1. Re: Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-marcl

What version of Premiere Elements do you have? And, what computer operating system is involved?

If you have Premiere Elements 13, you should consider contacting Adobe Chat Activation. To do that, please click on the following link

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID, Signing In

Adobe ID, Sign In, Account Help

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

When you were doing your installation, did you work with the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled? And, are you running your programs as administrator?

We will be watching for your progress.

ATR

• 2. Re: Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?
            jean-marcl12448357 Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for answer, I have Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 8.1, but I can't contact the chat (I'm continually trying since 2 days).

However I have maybe found a solution, by changing "hosts" files and I would like to verify if my version is activated (I can't export my sequence), where can I find that ?

Thanks for taking your time.

• 3. Re: Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?

New information : I've managed to export my sequence, because I've understood how to make it : it's different than with Premiere Elements 4.

But I can't use a project file (*.prel) made with Premiere Elements 4.

• 4. Re: Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?
                A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-marchl

Thank you for the follow up with the good news of your progress with Premiere Elements 13/13.1.

The File Menu/Export/Movie disappeared from Premiere Elements choice of export after Premiere Elements 7.

But even version 4 had Share/ export opportunities besides the File Menu/Export Movie. As you have found out, the Publish+Share section in Premiere Elements 13/13.1 is the counterpart of Premiere Elements 4's Share.

There is no guarantee that a project file created in an earlier version can be opened in a later one. But, it can be possible. But, if you try, please work with a copy of the earlier project when you try to do this. And, it is critical that you have the source media for the earlier project in a place the project can trace back to. Missing media can impact whether or not a project will open in the version where it was created or other.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes

ATR

• 5. Re: Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?

Thanks for your answer.

I think I've managed to activate my Premiere elements 13, reinstalling it after modifying hosts files.

I don't try to use my project files from earliier version, it seems impossible (missing media).

But I can work, and it's fine.

I want to thank you a new time, you have been the only one to answer, the chat on Adobe.com is a shame, impossible to join !

JML

Message du 17/04/15 17:34

De : "A.T. Romano"

A : "Jean-Marc Lavaur"

Copie à :

Objet :  Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?

Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

jean-marchl

Thank you for the follow up with the good news of your progress with Premiere Elements 13/13.1.

The File Menu/Export/Movie disappeared from Premiere Elements choice of export after Premiere Elements 7.

But even version 4 had Share/ export opportunities besides the File Menu/Export Movie. As you have found out, the Publish+Share section in Premiere Elements 13/13.1 is the counterpart of Premiere Elements 4's Share.

There is no guarantee that a project file created in an earlier version can be opened in a later one. But, it can be possible. But, if you try, please work with a copy of the earlier project when you try to do this. And, it is critical that you have the source media for the earlier project in a place the project can trace back to. Missing media can impact whether or not a project will open in the version where it was created or other.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7447790#7447790 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7447790#7447790

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 6. Re: Qui peut m'aider à activer mon premiere elements acheté en ligne ?
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-march

Thank you for the reply and the good news that Premiere Elements 13 is working for you. Good job in working through the details.

If any questions or need clarification on your Premiere Elements workflows moving forward, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR