1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2015 7:22 AM by dj_paige

My assistant and I are using two Lightrooms (i.e. two serial numbers) and need to share between our two computers. I provide originals to her onto a flash drive. She tags them and returns them to me. I then copy the photos from her flash drive onto my com

nellan67595787

My assistant and I are using two Lightrooms (i.e. two serial numbers) and need to share between our two computers. I provide originals to her onto a flash drive. She tags them and returns them to me. I then copy the photos from her flash drive onto my computer and load them in my LR. The photos appear but witthout any editing or tagging. We need to be able to have her working on the photos on her computer with her copy of LR and me on my computer with my version of LR being able to access what is already tagged and given back to me. This seems hard. We need advice on if it is at all possible to have two computers simultaneously working on LR . I bought her her own version because I was told at the time of purchasing that that was the only way to share. Please advise urgently! Thanks.