Jeffrey Fried kindly informed me that it is not possible without editing the LR database, to change the destination of a hard drive Publish Service.
I recreated the whole set of folders, painfully, one by one.
I have the same problem. My export path is now D:\OneDrive.... Rather than J:\OneDrive...... I was able to fix all the collections by do doing the 'find photos" and it worked great. All my publish locations can't change though! I find it INSANE that you can't change this. I don't understand why you can't change the export location. Can someone please explain the technical reason why they ever did this in the first place? It is just plane nuts and I see no reason for it. Just CRAZY.......
OK, if you are comfortable with modifying the database directly here is what you do to fix it. It was pretty easy and seems to work. Hope it does not cause me issues down the road.....
1) Download SQLite Manager add on for Firefox. This very simple tool allows you to open the .lrcat db.
2) Locate the AgLibraryPublishedCollection table -
3) Click on the Parent ID header to order the table view by that column.
4) For each group of Parent ID's you will see a path with your old drive letter in it. Edit that record and change to the correct drive/path
5) Locate the AgLibraryPublisedCollectionContent table
6) Find the parent collection ID in the 'collection' field for each unique Parent ID you changed in step 4..
7) Update the Content field with the new drive letter. This field is a larger free text field with what looks like XML. It edited just fine for me.
That's it! You can now publish to the new locations. Hope this helps and let me know if anyone thinks I missed something that needs to be updated......