• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Secure Zones: Is there a way to get the date a user last logged in?

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First my goal - I'd like to create an email template saying "We miss you - it's been a while since you visited.", etc.

Anyone who hasn't signed into their account in a month or so would be added to a list. I know there's nothing built into BC for this, but I was thinking it MIGHT be possible to set a cookie for login date and record that as an anniversary date in the CRM. If they come back to the site that date gets updated. If they don't, then an email would be sent 30 days after the anniversary date.

Have any of you done anything similar, and if so, how?

Thanks,

Jason

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jason,
l have done something similar. This can be set with the help of the Anniversary Date and an E-mail Campaign. Each time a user logs in the Anniversary Date will be moved one month forward. lf a user hasn't logged in for a whole month, the E-mail Campaign will send him a reminder to visit the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines