Is anyone out there
This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. The Adobe Staff and PRE_help presence in this forum is undefined.
The replies from here are not instantaneous. But, your fellow users all try to respond as timely as possible.
What is your computer operating system?
From where are you downloading Premiere Elements 13....direct from Adobe as the tryout or the purchased product? If the purchased product, do you now have a purchased serial number to go with the installation files?
Where are you stopped in the installation....at the Sign In or before? Is the faulting module cited in any messages? What are the error messages?
The usual questions:
1. Are you working with the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?
2. Are you running the computer programs as administrator?
3. Are you working with a pen and tablet device instead of mouse?
4. Is your video card/graphics card up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?
5. Are you installing the program to the default location on the Local Disc C (if Windows).
Let us start here and then decide what next based on the details that you post. Subsequent troubleshooting may include:
deletion of the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file and/or uninstall, free ccleaner run through, reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.
Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.