• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not find my old documents stored on my android tablet

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. Only list and accessible documents are recent list. On old version, you had all documents and recent documents. All they have is recent and cloud now. How the heck do I read stored documents now. Can I unload this version and go back to old?

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Adobe Business Catalyst forums. This section is docs for guides on how to use it.

Are you looking for help with your Android device, or you need help with creative cloud? You will  need to post there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not have problem with my devise until they changed to this stupid new version on adobe reader. I just need a way to get up full list of my PDF's on the Adobe Acrobat DC. All it shows is recent list. The old version had menu that had documents list, which showed all PDF's stored on my tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try contact the support or posting on the adobe reader forums. These are for another Adobe thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines