But on every layer at least one item.
Activate in the Layer's Panel menu "Paste Remember Layers"
Copy it from the old document
Paste it into the new document
Take care, if a layer with the same name exists all items from that layer will be pasted to that layer, missing layers will be added at the top.
You have to take care that the layer have the same order as in the old document, otherwise things might get messed up.
Absolutely great - thanks a lot. Will spare me a lot of hours/work!
What I always do is following:
1. Have a document with all layers, I use always the same naming and order.
2. I put a small item on each layer
3. Select all
4. Add it to a library (INDL or CC works)
5. In a new document I place that library item in the new document (Paste remembers layers is turned on)
6. I delete it immediately, so only the layers remain.
7. Delete given Layer 1
Thanks again - another cool - "Tips & Trix"