Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my Adobe flash player 11.1.0 or greater on my PC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my Adobe flash player 11.1.0 or greater on my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which OS and browser you are using ?

How you are trying to install Flash player ?

Please specify more details about your problem so that wew can assist you better

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this topic : sound is garbled and sped up on Ustream videos in Chrome, IE, and Firefox. I tried to uninstall Version 17 and install the Beta but that didn't work. The uninstall left me with no flash for Firefox. I tried to download and install the recommended version that didn't work either.

Some people are saying they can eliminate the garble by reducing the resolution to 460? I don't know where and how to do this. There doesn't seem to be any way to manage the Flash Player resolution size window.

However, earlier I was able to view a clear stream with Ustream on a different computer-so I am afraid all this fussing has introduced a corruption onto my computer.

Any help would be appreciated: i.e how to remove any errors I introduced and start over clean.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There was one video related issue reported on 17.0.0.169 version and we are working on it to provide the fix in the upcoming release. There is one way where in you can switch to the previous version of flash version using our Flash player Archives but we dont recommend you to do so since we constantly apply security fixes in our new releases and there may be security issues in previous releases which can degrade your systems security.

-Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines