1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 17, 2015 2:08 PM by dsienko

How can i import my html AdobeAnimate project to my wordpress site

dyanr86531722

Hello.

I am deciding to purchase Adobe Animate

I saw many videos on youtube......once we save afile on Animate as html.....in that that folder many other files like javascript,etc appear....

How can i import my html project to my wordpress site???

If i paste the html code in my wordpress website .....the animation is not appearing...

please help.....

• 1. Re: How can i import my html AdobeAnimate project to my wordpress site
          dsienko Level 1

You need to use Edge Suite Plugin available from the the wodpress site, HOWEVER you need to uses the dev verision , which is availabel from this page WordPress › Edge Suite « WordPress Plugins    FAQ section. 

A few tips from my experience, I made very large projects so when up loading go to settings in the Edge suite and increase the max size, default 5mb,  I increased mine to 20mb since the package was 17mb.    Also activate short codes in the settings. The instructions are on the plugin installations page and it's quit easy in the page text edit section.

Also publish from Edge Animate make a deployment package it makes an OAM file and puts it in a publich folder within your project.    That's what you upload into wordpress.

Dave