• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro Licences.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a licence for Acrobat XI Pro and have installed it on two Laptops, for my use. I would now like to install it for my use on a third Laptop. Should I buy another Licence, and how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have the software installed on as many machines as you like but you can only have two installations activated at a given time.  So you could deactivate and reactivate as needed.  Otherwise, if you intend to have all three activated at the same time you will need to purchase another license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Would you have a link for purchasing (the Adobe Website does not look as if incouraging purchase of Acrobat XI Pro).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have as difficult a time as you trying to find a link to purchase.  With the introduction of their DC version it is possible they are no longer offering it.  Even when they were still selling subscriptions for Pro they were making it difficult to find the purchase link.   You could try finding a reseller that still offers it and take your chances there... or you could try the DC subscription (Adobe Document Cloud | Adobe Acrobat DC)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Ned,

I tried Adobe Acrobat DC; but it needs new investment in learning and training which is precisely what I want to spare.

Giacomo Piscicelli

Da: Ned Murphy

Inviato: domenica 19 aprile 2015 16:03

A: Giacomo de Vito Piscicelli

Oggetto: Acrobat XI Pro Licences.

Acrobat XI Pro Licences.

created by Ned Murphy <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ned+Murphy> in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/7451668#7451668>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines