• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A "charity" edition is being offered on the web - what are the terms for this?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What qualifies?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Hello Francis,

you think about "nonprofit pricing discounts", yes? Here you will find Adobe's requirements:

"Nonprofit eligibility >>> Adobe offers nonprofit pricing discounts through our Value Incentive Plan (VIP) and Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) globally.  See if your organization is eligible for Adobe nonprofit prices. >>> Adobe nonprofit volume licensing | Adobe Buying Programs

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does “on the web” mean, what website, do you have the URL?

What software are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Francis,,

Softwarebrands' price appears not bad for me, anyway. But I for my part would prefer to handle this via Adobe. In order to carry out a comparison between the prices, I would ask Adobe about their costs. See Adobe Business Direct: 800-443-8158.

Hans-Günter

P.S.

... and thanks for the "little green star".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Francis,

you think about "nonprofit pricing discounts", yes? Here you will find Adobe's requirements:

"Nonprofit eligibility >>> Adobe offers nonprofit pricing discounts through our Value Incentive Plan (VIP) and Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) globally.  See if your organization is eligible for Adobe nonprofit prices. >>> Adobe nonprofit volume licensing | Adobe Buying Programs

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines