4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2015 7:55 PM by Lopesco

Strange issues

Lopesco Level 1

hi,

Has somebody  experienced some strange issues after the last draw update?

some of them are:

1) a grey background at every layer that can be erased;

2) When you erase some point at any layer, you erase the drawing part you want, plus the cited grey bg, which reveal a white background and after that, you cannot see the content at the layer below, just the created erased white bg;

3) and now the worst: when you erase a part of a drawing in a layer, you end up erasing the content of other layers simultaneously, in other words: even if you have 3 different layers in ex, it is acting like there's just one (or if all the layers were merged).

All these things started to happen here after the last Adobe Draw update.

• 1. Re: Strange issues
          Jose Wong Adobe Employee

Hi,

We have not see this behavior. If you are still seeing these issues, can you share the following information :

1. iOS device

2. OS info

3. Do these issues happen all the time or are there any specifics steps to introduce the issues?

Thanks,

Jose

• 2. Re: Strange issues
            Lopesco Level 1

HI Jose.

answers:

1. iPad 4 non jailbroken,

2. OS 8.1.3

3. It happens all the time with Adobe Draw (Adobe line it's ok). It doesn't need a trigger: when you create a new project with its 5 drawing slots, you can see that the BG is on a light grey instead of white, and when you erase someting on a superior layer, you erase this light grey BG revealing an opaque white BG, that deny you from seeing the layers below

AN example:

an image with 2 layers, being letters above and traces bellow

image.jpg

ANd the same image with the letter being erased

image.jpg

AS you can see, erasing the upper layer creates something as a white mask.

thank you

• 3. Re: Strange issues
              Jose Wong Adobe Employee

Hi,

Based on the images, seems like you are applying one of the tools with white color, instead of using the eraser. Please try the following:

Tap on the "Tool Selection" icon

IMG_0022.PNG

Now the tool bar changes to different tools available, please select the Eraser tool and to do erasing as needed

IMG_0023.PNG

Hope this helps,

Jose

• 4. Re: Strange issues
                Lopesco Level 1

oh my... You're completely right... My fault

AS i'm not so used with Draw as I was with Ideas, I've selected the wrong tool.

thank you