• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Flash Player Unistaller error please

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having problems for months with bbc iPlayer just not working - advice is to check/reinstall flash player.

So, found the section on uninstall on adobe site page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Download_the_Adobe_...

I downloaded the uninstaller (twice!) but when I try to run I get the "the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running" error.

I have  Windows 7 64-bit SP1

Further info on my flash player problem itself:

my Browser is Firefox 37.0.0.1  &  Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17728 (I get the same bbc iPplayer problem on either) - I have checked the player is enabled according to adobbe help.

I am using Zonealarm Firewall Extreme Security Suite 13.1.211

When I try to view a radio broadcast from the BBC, I just get a blank black box where the show should load and run (it did used to work up to about last autumn)

On TV programmes, pretty much the same - even if I use the 'download' facility first, still nothing actually runs/appears

Not sure what they have changed and have lost hours of my life looking for and trying to fix this!

Grateful for any help....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines