2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2015 2:30 PM by Just Shoot Me

Lightroom

elainen9490063

I bought a package with the creative cloud ligthroom and photoshop , I'm using the approximately 03 months and today I received the message that was disabled because it was the free version . What acontceu ? I bought the annual package. I do not remember which email I used to buy, can be elaine.fotogafia@hotmail.com or elaineri@bb.com.br .

• 1. Re: Lightroom
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

When using the creative cloud it is vital that you know what e-mail address you signed up with, and it's also vital that you remember your password associated with your account. This type of information is as critical as serial numbers. They need to be written down and stored where you can easily access them.

One way to fix the problem you are facing is to sign out of the creative cloud application manager and then sign back in again. I suppose you will have to use trial and error to determine which e-mail address you used. If you can't resolve it this way then you will have to contact Adobe customer support.

• 2. Re: Lightroom
            Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Open the Creative Cloud desktop App. Click the little downward facing triangle next to the Gear icon and select Preferences.

Creative Cloud Preferences.PNG

Click the Account tab and you will see which email address you used to sign up for the subscription. If you remember the password you used to create your Adobe account then click the Sign Out from Creative Cloud button and then once again to sign back in using that same email address and the password.