2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2015 1:01 PM by Brucgovn

I cancelled my Creative Cloud and now my Production Premium CS6 won't work!

DHR_HH

When I cancelled the Creative Cloud membership by phone, I informed the Adobe rep that I intended to use our Production Premium CS6 suite instead (which we have had longer than CC.  Now I can't open anything in my CS6 suite.  It's treating it as if it was installed with CC - which it was not.  They both have the same login email address.

• 1. Re: I cancelled my Creative Cloud and now my Production Premium CS6 won't work!
          Brucgovn Adobe Community Professional

You can try signing with different Adobe ID .

or  if you wish to sign in using same email ID , try and follow below steps :

Windows:

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

appdata

Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete opm.db file.

Mac:

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
            2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete opm.db file.

Then try to activate Production Premium.

Still face same issue , try clearing SLCache Contents.

In Windows , first enable Hidden Files and folders view, because most of the files will be hidden by default.

Open C:drive and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and locate SLCache folder and move all its contents to backup folder on Desktop . make sure SLCache is empty .

Mac :

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
            2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Under Adobe folder

locate SLCache folder and move all its contents to backup folder on Desktop . make sure SLCache is empty .

If the subscription is not completely removed , sometimes it will still recognize Cancelled CC subscription and prompts error .

You can check by signing in with different Adobe ID. 

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: I cancelled my Creative Cloud and now my Production Premium CS6 won't work!
            Brucgovn Adobe Community Professional

Even though , you had registered serial number using one particular email ID , you can still use it along with different email ID.

1 person found this helpful