2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2015 8:11 AM by Warunicorn

does this app allow to simply apply a watermark to photos?

susannej35494252

I'm trying to find a good app that I can add a watermark (compnay logo/ name) to a photo before uploading to social media. I have my logo. I was told to try Photoshop touch for Android but can not find anywhere that it does this.

• 1. Re: does this app allow to simply apply a watermark to photos?
          thedicemaster Level 2

there's no native watermark feature, but it's very easy to do using layers.

first open the image you want watermarked in PS touch.

then press the + in the layers list.

choose to add a layer from photo.

and use the file browser that pops up to choose your watermark.

you can then edit the size and location of the watermark.

tap the V icon to confirm.

you can now use the slider under the layers icon(next to the +) to make the watermark transparent if you'd like.

then save and export the image and upload the copy in the Photoshop touch folder.

• 2. Re: does this app allow to simply apply a watermark to photos?
            Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Adding to what dice said, if you're using a logo that isn't total black and white, you can also employ blending modes by tapping the icon that looks like two stacked diamonds in the lower right corner of the PS Touch editing user interface.

Use Multiply to erase highlights/whites; use Screen to erase shadows/blacks. (Anything in-between like grays and color will become transparent.) This is handy for instantly getting rid of solid backgrounds to a colored logo.

1 person found this helpful