• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

YOUR CS3 page for download replacement has error: HTTP ERROR: 404 /support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp RequestURI=/support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp Can you please fix your page?

Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOUR CS3 page for (design premium) download replacement has error: HTTP ERROR: 404 /support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp  RequestURI=/support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp Can you please fix your page? I cannot even get the file to download. I have software and S/N but need to download electronic version because my new computer has no disk drive.

I have a Mac by the way, did not see a place to choose.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have cookies enabled and clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

CS3 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

You can also download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply. Doesn't error 404 mean that the link is not available? I have tried to download the CS4 and it doesn't give me this error.  It is only the link for the "Design Premium CS3" Have you checked this link? Nothing that I can do will fix this on my end.

Also I have downloaded the trial version and it does not prompt me for a serial number so I am assuming that it will be available only for a limited time. I would like to have the permanent version because I did pay for it. Please let me know what the next step is. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 404 error is usually a connection error, not an unavailable link error.  The trial version can be converted to the permanent version by entering your serial number.  See if the option to activate is available in the Help option of the main menubar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines