Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering style.css

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was adjusting the style.css and modulestylesheet.css (very minor things) and something ended up adjusting the product grid of the catalog. What I was trying to adjust was removing borders from a web form while putting borders to others with the same class. Other things I adjusted were the product description padding so there would be more space between the description and "Add to Cart" elements. I believe that was all I changed, however, now the catalog is not aligning properly and the product page pushes the large product image to the left.

Ideally, if someone could suggest how to recover the original style.css and modulestylesheet.css, then that would be extremely helpful and I can make changes more carefully. On the other hand, if anyone has any ideas as to how to fix the issue, that would also be great. Here is the page for inspection: Colorado Clothing

Any help is very, very much appreciated. Thanks!

shopissues.jpgshopissues2.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to recover the original modulestylesheet.css just create a new trial site and download it from there, as for the style.css that is not a BC created style sheet that I know of .. . . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

styles.css - If it was not a template you purchased and you have no backup or version control in place locally then that file is gone/edited and you have no way to get anything back other then fixing up your issues.

Your issue though is because you have floated elements with different heights. That is why your seeing what you see.

For product layouts like this you need to have equal heights. Firstly your images need to be consistant size and you need css fall backs and things like overflow:hidden to protect that.

Secondly you need space and consideration of duel line product names etc. All part of the design and UI considerations. This will then fix up the layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines