• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I updated the photography plan to full creative cloud suite but can't access any of the full creative cloud apps

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a prepaid photography plan for a couple of months and then decided to upgrade to the full creative cloud suite because I needed more apps. However, I just updated today and I still don't see all of the apps. I changed my card from one I had used previously to a different one, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it not working yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see any of the extra apps?  Normally the manager will only display apps that your system is capable of running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see some of the apps

This is my current view of the Creative Cloud program.

For some reason Premiere CS6 was available but I cannot find the app anywhere on my computer after downloading. It says it is functioning in creative cloud but I cannot find it. So I tried to uninstall it, but it's not working. Audition CS6 was able to download from the Creative Cloud without any issues but shouldn't it be CC not CS6? Also I need After Effects as well but I can't find that. The InDesign CS6 was a physical disc copy I had from before with a license.

cc1.PNG

cc2.PNG

cc3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please specify the operating system of your computer.

Windows :

Try to uninstall from Control Panel >Program and Features.

Mac :

Try to uninstall from Adobe Installers folder.

Applications>Utilities>Adobe Installers.

If you specify the operating system ,we can assist you better .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see many of the CC2014 apps offered, so it is possible your system is coming up short of meeting the specs for them.  Which operating system do you have?  What are the other specs for your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my system specs. I think 64-bit is required for CS6 and CC? that's what I found out on my own: 64-bit Windows required | After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5.5 and CS6

So it appears I'll have to use the 32-bit versions of each product found here: Adobe - Creative Suite Production Premium : For Windows : 32-bit CS4 versions of After Effects and A...

cc4.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, many of the latest applications require a 64 bit system, which explains why your menu is missing the newest offerings.  The link below explains how you can download older versions thru the Cloud subscription.

Download previous versions of Adobe Creative applications -

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-previous-versions-creative-applications.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please navigate to C:drive>Program Files>Adobe .

Open Adobe folder and check whether the Adobe Premiere pro CS 6 is listed under??

If the computer is 32 bit , it is not possible to Install Premiere pro or After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled all of the apps I had in CC and downloaded them again. I am able to download Photoshop CC (2014), InDesign CC (2014), Illustrator CC (2014) and Audition CS6. However, Premiere Pro CS6 is available in the apps to install. I proceed to download it but it doesn't appear on my computer under the C:/Program Files/Adobe  If I search for it I can't find any premiere files anywhere. However, It is listed under Control Panel>Programs and Features where I can uninstall it. I have no idea where it's located. I'm just going to assume that this has to do with my PC being 32-bit and not 64-bit. I think I will just install After Effects and Premiere Pro CS4 and use those.

This is disappointing that I purchased the CC but have to use older versions of the software. There should be 32-bit versions of the programs available for someone without 64-bit.

If there is no other workaround to using Premiere and After Effects CS6 or higher, I appreciate all the help! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines