I have an Adobe CC account. I created a survey form from a template, and added 3 co-authors.
Does each one need to have a CC subscription too?
Do my recipients need to LOG IN to fill out this form once I have distributed it?
Are the recipients of the form able to:
- see the survey results
- change/recall their survey answers
- see other respondents' answers
- download the survey form
- reply to the survey more than once
- begin the survey and save work in progress, then come back to finish it later
- print the survey
- forward the survey form to some other email recipient
- access the survey they completed once they have hit 'Submit'
If I start editing a survey form on my desktop Forms Central App, can I finish editing it online and vice -versa?
What is the best practice in creating a form; desktop app, web app, or no difference?
Do survey recipients see a preview of the survey form in theie email inBox?
Thanks for all your help with my questions.
Retrieving data ...