Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header Title Color

Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generated with Responsive HTML5, using the layout Theme 1_Standard. After generating and previewing I notice that the header title font changes color between red, white and blue depending upon where you click in the generated project. I have been through all the settings and cannot find a way of preventing this - I want the title to be white and not change color. Looking at the HTML for each topic it looks like this is driving it:

/*<![CDATA[*/

A:visited {

color: #ff0000;

}

A:active {

color: #008000;

}

A:link {

color: #0000A0;

}

/*]]>*

This seems to be overriding the header title font color that I picked in Theme 1_Standard.

Does anyone know how to turn this off? Please and thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI There,

As far as I understand you are referring to "Header Title" in Responsive Theme.

If yes then Go to Customize Selected Layout from SSL Properties and Select "Header " from Layout Components. Under Properties you can change "Title color" and "Title Hover color" to White and see if it works for you.

If I understand incorrectly then can you please paste a screenshot of the Title you are referring to?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct in that it is the one I am referring to but I have already gone in and changed the title color to white. But something somewhere is forcing the text to change color (red, white or blue). See images:

image 1.png

image 2 - blue.png

Image 3 - red.png

Image 4 - white.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Can you let me know exactly when this font color changes ? On hover to the title or while clicking on TOC topics ? Did you tried any other theme or reapplying this theme?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It changes when you click through the topics. The way it toggles and the colors it picks, it is almost like it thinks it is a link. I haven’t tried changing the theme (I had other things to do and I had spent enough time trying to pinpoint the issue). I did try reapplying the same theme and it made no difference. Whilst investigating we found that the following code is added to the HTML for each topic (all 8500+ of them) and if you remove this code then the header title stays white.

A:visited {

color: #ff0000;

}

A:active {

color: #008000;

}

A:link {

color: #0000A0;

}

But what I am trying to identify is what option/style/checkbox/ setting is causing this code to be added. Then I can turn it off!

Thank you for looking at this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That styling in the topics looks like something that happens when you import from Word. It is described on my site. If I am right it is in the heading of the topic, correct?

The only way to remove it now is a mass find and replace so back up first. Text Crawler is a useful free option.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp