10 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2015 8:23 AM by Laura Burton Gotz

When I select a local adjustment, how do I make the new adjustment panel scroll with the default panels

deanmadoo

In lightroom, in the Develop module. When I select a local adjustment for example the brush tool or the gradient tool, the adjustment panel for the particular tool comes up in the sidebar where I can make adjustments to these tools (shown in figure below).

Now my question is with this adjustment panel, it seems to be overlaying on top of the other default adjustments (e.g. the "Basic panel" - the exposure, contrast etc.) and when I scroll down on the other adjustments, the brush tool or the gradient tool adjustment panel is always on top and does not scroll with the default adjustments.

I would like to change the setting of this so that the adjustment panel is part of the other default adjustments in the develop module and scrolls with them,

I know this is possible because I've seen videos online where this is the case and my lightroom on another machine does this.
      Would anyone know how would I change the setting for this?

Capture.JPG