• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 CC

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded Lightroom 6 CC from creative cloud but can't get the program to launch. Click on the Icon and you get the hour glass for about 20 seconds then nothing. I see on Facebook that there are a huge number of people having the same problem. Has anyone come up with a reason and a solution yet.

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Log out of Creative Cloud - Preferences entry then log back in and it's fixed....

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  LR CC is downloaded but will not launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing. I installed it via the Adobe CC installer after being directed there via LR5.7. When I tried running it, LR CC's splash screen appeared briefly then disappeared. It doesn't show up in OS X Yosemite's Activity Monitor as being a current process. I rebooted my late-2012 iMac and that didn't help so I uninstalled then reinstalled LR CC to no avail.

There is some talk of this being a problem when downloading via the CC Download app and advice that you should bypass that and download it directly but I can't find anywhere on Adobe's site that allows you to do that.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing as dave in above,  Macbook Pro early 2009 OSx Yosemite 10.10.3. I get the splash screen then splash screen leaves and nothing else happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of Creative Cloud - Preferences entry then log back in and it's fixed....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone. Yes logging out of Creative Cloud and then logging back in fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks that worked for me also. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines