Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Search Pages

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2007 Jan 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I want to create pages to search my database that includes the previous and next links. I have tried everything and this is complely above my head, I am fine with a tutorial if anyone has any but please make sure that the links in the tutorials are working.

Renaldo
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how to write your SQL statement to query the DB with what you
are looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for Wally Kolcz ,

Yes I know! I am going to search the database for the contents of a the search text field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have a database called BNET2, I want to search that database for the criteria from the search text field. Then if the results are more than 10 I want to create another page to display those results and so on. Also the page needs previous and next buttons, the other tutorials above I unfortunately don't understand enough to customize it to work for me.

Renaldo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation