3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2015 11:09 AM by A.T. Romano

Limited number of photos in a movie in PE 13

bawseahorse

I am trying to make a movie in PE with photos and it will accept a number of the pictures into assets and the rest will not come in. It appears on each photo that it is trying to load but does not complete.  I am on a PC using PE 13 and the picture sizes are 1920x1328 and 200ppi.  I do not get any error message about the size they just will not load after a number of them have loaded into Assets.

• 1. Re: Limited number of photos in a movie in PE 13
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bawseahorse

What specific computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on? Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet? If not, please do so.

How many photos does your project accept before it will accept no more? At that point, what is the duration of the entire Timeline content?

What is the format of the photos, jpeg, psd, or other?

What is a description of your computer resource situation?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Limited number of photos in a movie in PE 13
            bawseahorse Level 1

Thank you for your reply.  I updated PE 13 to 13.1 and it is now importing all the pictures into assets.

--

Best Regards,

Bette Warn

<mailto:bettewarn@gmail.com> bettewarn@gmail.com

303-589-7009 cell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  If you have any questions regarding this notice or the e-mail that you have received, please respond to:  <mailto:bettewarn@gmail.com> bettewarn@gmail.com

• 3. Re: Limited number of photos in a movie in PE 13
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Bette Warn

Thanks for the follow up. Wonderful news that problem resolved by updating from 13 to 13.1. Great job.

This is a public user to user forum. So, please do not include contact information in your replies in order to protect yourself from nuisances to that contact information. Typically a moderator will remove that type of information once it is seen.

Best wishes with your Premiere Elements projects.

ATR