• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - I'm unable to transfer books from library to Kobo Touch

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled/unauthorized ADE 4.0 and tried 3.0 in the hopes that an older version would function correctly. However now I can't even get the downloaded books into the ADE library. I'm getting an error message that says, ""Unable to download. Error Getting License. License server communication problem: E_ACT_NOT_READY".  Why is this happening? I've had no problems in the past with downloading borrowed books from my local library. How can this bug be fixed?  I desperately am trying to get this sorted before Friday April 24th. Can somebody please help me??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For problem: E_ACT_NOT_READY

Refer to:Activation errors

Now download your book again.

Hope this works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shreya,

I'm attempting to follow the directions you sent to me but I can't seem to locate the .dat file that I'm supposed to erase. Where do I go in finder to find the USER folder in Mac?? I don't see anything that resembles it. Can you send me step-by-step instructions? Or better yet is there any way we can do this over the phone? I seem to be stuck on step #5.

Mac OSOpen Adobe Digital Wditions.Press CommandShiftD to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.Select Erase Authorization.Click OK and quit Adobe Digital Editions.Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Please help me out. I'm trying to get this resolved today if at all possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

If you are able to successfully complete step 3 & 4: Select Erase Authorization and ADE is unauthorized, then you need not do rest of the steps.

only thing you need to do now is:

AUTHORIZE Adobe Digital Editions

Help-> authorize computer.

Error will be fixed !!

or

If due to some reason, you are unable to deauthorize (erase authorization) Adobe Digital Editions, then follow below steps:

1. Go-> Go to folder.

Go to folder dialog will appear.

2. Type   ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions

drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

ADE will be deauthorized now.

Now Authorize ADE again.

ADE will be deauthorized now.

Now Authorize ADE again.

Hope this works !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines