1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 23, 2015 12:02 PM by A.T. Romano

I have to enter the serial number every month to keep Premiere Elements activated.

josephm60725825

I purchased Photoshop and Premiere Elements for a friend and installed on there computer. Every month it asks me to activate which I do by entering the serial numbers.

• 1. Re: I have to enter the serial number every month to keep Premiere Elements activated.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

josephm

What versions of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are involved and on what computer operating system?

Do you use both program daily or frequently and is it only Premiere Elements that is requesting the monthly reactivation, never Photoshop Elements? Have you ever run into problems doing this re-activation when it is requested?

What antivirus program do you have and how often it is updated? What on your computer has automatic updating? How old is your computer hard drive and your computer in general?

Let us start here. Some of these issues defy the why especially when they do work on demand.

ATR