Can you please explain how you are downloading Flash Player [Steps you are performing]? Also, Can you attach a screenshot of the error/Issue [The specified item was not found.]?
I go to Adobe Flash Player click install now, It downloads the file, I then double click the file and it starts, I then hit save file and the go to my downloads and double click on the file. I click run and the the button to allow Adobe to update when needed. the installation begins and then downloads, then gives me the warning below.
Can you please perform the same steps again which led to the above Issue, but before that perform the following steps:
- Perform a speed test on your internet connection. There are a myriad of sites that do this, for example, www.speedtest.net, www.speakeasy.net/speedtest, www.dslreports.com/speedtest, and your internet provider may also have a page in their support/help section to do a speedtest.
- On Windows Run type %TEMP%. Create an empty text file in your %TEMP% directory named ADM.trace
- On Windows XP the TEMP directory is usually located at C:\Documents and Settings\Your_User_Name\Local Settings\Temp
- On Vista and above the TEMP directory is usually located at C:\Users\Your_User_Name\Temp
- Run the online installer again and wait for the error. After getting the error, close
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the Adobe_ADMLogs directory inside the TEMP directory
- Upload the two log files (Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log) using the instructions posted here [https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1408375 ]
Once this is Done can you also goto-->run type -->
and attach the