3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2015 4:35 PM by A.T. Romano

I want some contact with Adobe and there is NO chat support available.

gayj21

I mistakenly ordered Adobe Premiere Elements 13  AND Adobe Photoshop Elements 13

TOTAL COST: $200 Australian.

There is no one to contact and no email address.

I do NOT want Adobe Premiere elements as I am not involved in video work.  

Where to from here?

• 1. Re: I want some contact with Adobe and there is NO chat support available.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gayj

Is there no return address on your purchase invoice?

Did you purchase Premiere Elements 13 from Adobe as download and are you within 30 days of purchase? If so, you can request return/refund. You can use the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

I am not sure if you will get to the same place as with the above, but also try to contact Adobe Chat Orders using

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Membership, Account, Payment

Payments, Invoices, Orders

Chat Panel

On this I believe that the available times are Pacific Time

Sun 6 pm to Friday 7 pm

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: I want some contact with Adobe and there is NO chat support available.
            gayj21 Level 1

Thankyou ATR for your reply.  Yes I just stayed waiting on the chat line

and eventually got a response.   I'd had the trial products for about 23

days and it kept asking me if I wanted to purchase and I thought yes, I was

happy with the program but still have a lot of learning to do.

I downloaded Adobe Elements 13, then saw Adobe Premiere Elements 13... so

being a typical female, I thought, this must be something extra good on top

of what I had ordered.  I paid on 18th April but when I tried to register,

it wouldn't let me.   Got help chat then, they advised me to wait until the

trial had expired and the the two registration numbers would enter okay.

However biggest surprise of all was when I was in the camera shop today and

mentioned it to the man who ran an introductory one day course which I

attended on Elements; he informed me the Adobe Premiere Elements 13 was for

video!!   Horror, I never use video.

Anyway they informed me they couldn't refund part of the package, it had to

be the whole lot.   Don't know about the US/Aust dollar difference, but the

Adobe spksmn said it was $US1,899.   My receipt from them was for $200

Australian dollars... sounds odd.  However, I told them I would be

downloading the Adobe Elements 13 ONLY when I reordered.

However, thank you so much for your response.

Kind regards

Gay Janiec

• 3. Re: I want some contact with Adobe and there is NO chat support available.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

gayj21

Thanks for the update and good news that you will be getting a refund for the whole purchase so that you will get a chance to purchase what you can use, that is, just Photoshop Elements 13. But, double check the pricing and try for the best price possible. I have no experience with international pricing. Typically in the United States buying the two products together is less expensive than buying the two separately. So, look at the price for what is advertised there for just Premiere Elements and just Photoshop Elements and compare it to what you paid for the two together to judge the pricing situation for your area.

I do not work for Adobe nor am I affiliated with it in anyway. Just a visitor to this forum. So with that disclaimer said, I would encourage you to explore video presentations for your photos. Maybe in the near future you will. We will be glad for the opportunity to be of video editing assistance when and if the time comes.

Right now, best wishes for great photos taking opportunities and great photo editing projects.

ATR