Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 11 update 5

Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed update 5 last week for ColdFusion 11. Now the Browse buttons don't work in any of the ColdFusion Admin screens and the Settings Summary page has an error with non-root administrator. Is anyone else having the same issues? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Kumar, yes I will update the bug with the findings. I tried creating the virtual directory to the custom Default ScriptSrc Directory following these instructions: Add Tomcat Virtual Directory | vicker313 tech blog After ColdFusion restart, the browse buttons are working again. The Settings Summary page still gives an error for non-root admins (Error is: The current user is not authorized to invoke this method.). Now I just have to do the same for all the instances to get the browse buttons to wo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a known issue with CF11 U5.  Bug# 3923584

See here ColdFusion 11 Update 5 : Release Notes and Known Issues

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I tried the "rectifying" steps from "See here ColdFusion 11 Update 5 : Release Notes and Known Issues " and they did not fix the problem. I am using custom Default ScriptSrc Directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another update: I tried accessing the CF Admin page through IIS and I can actually browse. The problem is with accessing the internal tomcat server ColdFusion admin pages directly. I think I need to create Virtual Directory in tomcat to get this fix. I'll keep you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please update the bug with your findings. This will definitely help everyone.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kumar, yes I will update the bug with the findings. I tried creating the virtual directory to the custom Default ScriptSrc Directory following these instructions: Add Tomcat Virtual Directory | vicker313 tech blog After ColdFusion restart, the browse buttons are working again. The Settings Summary page still gives an error for non-root admins (Error is: The current user is not authorized to invoke this method.). Now I just have to do the same for all the instances to get the browse buttons to work there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation