31 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2015 11:48 PM by SanchezMusics

I can not run animation iframe in Edge

SanchezMusics Level 1

English:

Hello everyone, sorry for my English, but I'm an Italian guy. I have been trying for days to enter an interactive animation with the mouse on adobe edge, but I can not. Adobe muse I just click enter html code, I copy and paste the code that is this: <iframe src = "linkanimazione.html" width = "1280" height = "720" frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no"> </ iframe> and it works great, but I have to create the button at the edge, because I have to insert a voice audio when you hover over with the mouse before opening the animation. Why in muse so simple, and in edge seems so complex? No practical code, please can someone tell me very clearly how to do? In the net I found a little and I could not make it work.

My button that I should create is composed as follows: background image, roll image when you hover over an item with the mouse and audio ... then when you clik on the roll you open a lightbox with animation iframe interactive with the mouse.

Thank you very much indeed

Italian:

Ciao a tutti, scusate per il mio inglese, ma sono un ragazzo italiano. Sto provando da giorni, ad inserire un animazione interattiva con il mouse su adobe edge, ma non ci riesco. In adobe muse mi basta cliccare su inserisci codice html, copio e incollo il codice che è questo: <iframe src="linkanimazione.html" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> e funziona benissimo, ma sono costretto a creare il bottone in edge, perche devo inserire anche una voce audio quando si passa sopra con il mouse prima di aprire l'animazione. Perchè in muse cosi semplice, ed in edge sembra cosi complesso? Non sono pratico di codici :(, per favore qualcuno mi può dire in modo molto chiaro come fare? In rete ho trovato poco e non sono riuscito a farlo funzionare.

Il mio bottone che dovrei creare è cosi composto: immagine di sfondo, immagine roll quando si passa sopra con il mouse e una voce audio... poi quando si clikka sull'immagine roll si apre un lightbox con l'animazione iframe interattiva con il mouse.

Grazie mille davvero

• 1. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
          seano2o7 Level 3

Have you tried creating a invisible hitbox and show it over the iFrame and when you hover over it the audio plays?

• 2. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
            SanchezMusics Level 1

but this is no good solution, because the animation iframe does not open with the clik even if I put the invisible layer that contains the audio below the key animation iframe

• 3. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
              seano2o7 Level 3

To show an iFrame in Adobe Edge you would make a placeholder like this

Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 20.18.40.png

Now create a button

I made this into a group of text and a rectangle.

Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 20.19.43.png

On the button click i added this code...

sym.$("PLACEHOLDER").append('<iframe src="http://bbc.co.uk" height="224px" width="550px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>');

and on the click it loads bbc.co.uk in the placeholder...

Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 20.27.27.png

So I'm guessing you've got this far? or does this resolve your problem?

• 4. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                SanchezMusics Level 1

Tried, but it does not work. At the click of the mouse nothing happens and does not open anything in a lightbox (box)

http://i59.tinypic.com/20sghgn.jpg

Testing with firefox, chrome, opera and internet explorer. No one works and so I'm sure that the cause of the failure is not the browser

• 5. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                  seano2o7 Level 3

You haven't got an element on the stage called PLACEHOLDER so it won't work...

• 6. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                    SanchezMusics Level 1

Hello, thank you, I did some tests on the Stage with creationComplete compositionReady and copying and pasting the code of the button: sym. $ ("PLACEHOLDER"). Append ('<iframe src = "http://www.bbc.com/" height = "224px" width = "550px" frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no"> </ iframe> '); but does not work. Nothing happens to the mouse click. Would you be so kind as to explain to me how to do it in a simple way, without possibly assume no passage? I know very little code html and I'm learning just Edge Animate. Thank you very much

• 7. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                      seano2o7 Level 3

It's really simple literally create a rectangle on the stage and call it "PLACEHOLDER"

and on the click (I'm assuming you know how to do a click event?) paste this code in.

sym.$("PLACEHOLDER").append('<iframe src="http://bbc.co.uk" height="224px" width="550px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>');

Once you clicked it the PLACEHOLDER rectangle will be the bbc.co.uk website. It looks like you've written the version of code yourself. Copy and paste the code I've sent you directly into the file.

• 8. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                        SanchezMusics Level 1

ok now it seems to work without putting anything on the Stage, but there are several problems.

I wish they would open one to be displayed in a light box (as for example light box of adobe muse) to 1280x720

and when you click the mouse outside of this light box to close and go back to the button

it's possible?

• 9. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                          seano2o7 Level 3

Alright,

I've built an concept for you.

This is the download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qw34t52he8prp0v/Untitled-2.zip

Click the box and the iFrame opens:

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 22.08.02.png

Click the red box and the animation will reverse and you can click the button again to restart the process. I hope this helps.

• 10. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                            SanchezMusics Level 1

Unfortunately it is not what I would get.

To make you understand better, you know the light box adobe muse?

Exactly what I would get, but I can not do it on edge

• 11. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                              seano2o7 Level 3

It was something you could work from I never built exactly what you wanted.

• 12. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                SanchezMusics Level 1

Seeno2o7 Hello, thank you for the help you are giving me.

What I would like to get it exactly how the light box that is in adobe muse.

I made a video to be as clear as possible:

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

As we can see from the video, I wish by clicking on the button (which will be a picture) would open a light box and then wherever you click outside of it (black areas) this closes.

• 13. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                  SanchezMusics Level 1

Good morning, no one knows help me? Maybe what I would get as I show in the video above message, you can not do with adobe edge?

Network is not practically nothing, and I did so many tests alone with the fantastic program edge, but unfortunately all without success

If someone wants to try to give me some help, I would be very grateful daughters.

Thank you very much indeed

• 14. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                    SanchezMusics Level 1

Please is urgent enough, no one knows help me?

• 15. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                      SanchezMusics Level 1

We are on the official forum adobe, possible that no one answers and no one knows how to do it and kindly give me some help?

• 16. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                        Devendra Kumar Adobe Employee

Hi James,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry to know that you are facing problems while using Adobe Edge Animate.

I request you please review the following tutorials and check it that help.

Justin Allen Designs

Adobe Edge Animate HTML5 Lightbox Picture Gallery Tutorial - YouTube

http://edgedocks.com/content/2013/12/spotlight-overlay-edge-commons-create-lightbox-effect -animate

Regards,

Devendra

• 17. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                          SanchezMusics Level 1

ENGLISH:

Dear staff, thank you for consideration. Unfortunately, I tried again and again these days, but I just can not get what I want

I try to explain better, why because it is a very simple thing to do, but for my little knowledge of Edge, maybe I can not do

Adobe muse, click enter code html and paste this code: <iframe src = "http://www.sitoesempio.it" width = "1280" height = "720" frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no" allowfullscreen > </ iframe>

Then I insert the newly created layer in a light box, and I get the iframe opens in a light box.

Fantastic, simple with Adobe Muse CC, and everything works great, exactly as I wanted.

Now to get the same job in Adobe Edge, how?

You should simply with a button, select a code: <iframe src = "http://www.sitoesempio.it" width = "1280" height = "720" frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no" allowfullscreen> </ iframe > which it opens on the same page in a lightbox of 1280x720

Possible that it is so hard to do with Edge Animate?

ITALIAN:

Gentile staff, grazie per la considerazione. Purtroppo ho provato e riprovato in questi giorni, ma non riesco proprio ad ottenere quello che vorrei

Provo a spiegarmi meglio, perchè magari è una cosa molto semplice da fare, ma per le mie poche conoscenze di Edge, forse non riesco a fare

In adobe muse, clicco su inserisci codice html e incollo questo codice: <iframe src="http://www.sitoesempio.it" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dopodichè inserisco il layer appena creato in una scatola luminosa, ed ottengo che l'iframe si apre in una scatola luminosa.

Fantastico, semplice con Adobe Muse Cc e tutto funziona alla grande, esattamente come avrei voluto.

Ora per ottenere lo stesso lavoro in Adobe Edge, come si fa?

Dovrei semplicemente con un bottone, richiamare il codice: <iframe src="http://www.sitoesempio.it" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe> che si apre nella stessa pagina in un lightbox di 1280x720

Possibile che è cosi difficile da fare con Edge Animate?

• 18. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                            SanchezMusics Level 1

ENGLISH:

I set an example of Edge Animate here is the file: Zippyshare.com - test edge animate lightbox iframe.zip

Just now I would get this:

1) Click on the button

2) This opens the lightbox 1280x720 which loads the code: <iframe src = "http://www.sitoesempio.it" width = "1280" height = "720" frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no" allowfullscreen> </ iframe> which opens on the same page in a lightbox of 1280x720

How to Edge indicates that the click of the mouse, in the gray lightbox (1280X720), to load the iframe code above?

Please could you explain it to me in a very simple, because the little that is in the Internet, it is not very clear to my current knowledge of this fine program. Thank you very much

ITALIAN:

Ho creato un esempio di Edge Animate ecco il file: Zippyshare.com - test edge animate lightbox iframe.zip

Semplicemente ora vorrei ottenere questo:

1) Cliccare sul bottone

2) Si apre il lightbox 1280x720 che carica il codice: <iframe src="http://www.sitoesempio.it" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe> che si apre nella stessa pagina in un lightbox di 1280x720

Come si indica ad Edge che al click del mouse, nel lightbox grigio (1280X720), deve caricare il codice iframe di cui sopra?

Per favore me lo potreste spiegare in modo molto semplice, perchè quel poco che si trova in internet, non è molto chiaro per le mie attuali conoscenze di questo bel programma. Grazie mille

• 19. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                              SanchezMusics Level 1

Yet for experts or medium will be so easy to do, but no help

• 20. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                SanchezMusics Level 1

I lost hope that someone can give help. sad

• 21. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                  SanchezMusics Level 1

ENG:

After spending good money, this is the maximum aid that could be obtained in an official forum with such good people and prepared? It's not right. I'm sorry.

ITA:

Dopo aver spese fior di quattrini, questo è l'aiuto massimo che si riesce ad ottenere in un forum ufficiale con tanta gente brava e preparata? Non è giusto. Mi dispiace.

• 22. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                    seano2o7 Level 3

Hi,

I've made an example similar to the one you shown me.

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 20.19.53.png

iFrames code is in the timeline trigger. You should be able to work from this.

It functions like what I seen in the video you posted.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/166x0cmz8izwm90/iframe.zip

I hope it helps.

• 23. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                      SanchezMusics Level 1

ENG:

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it is not what I look for.

Fortunately, after much trial and error, I managed to achieve the result exactly as I wanted, that I show in this video: https://1.sendvid.com/0ttjxgbo.mp4

Now guys, I have a problem that just can not seem to find the solution.

Unfortunately there is very little networking tutorial for adobe edge.

To click on the rectangle (rectangle), instead of the picture, I want to load an iframe interactive with the mouse <iframe src = "http: /www./interattivomouse.html" width = "1280" height = "720" frameborder = "0 "scrolling =" no "> </ iframe>

I js file locally iframe, or I can call it even through http.

Please help me, finally after many trials and days to complete?

ITA:

Grazie per l'aiuto, ma purtroppo non è quello che cerco.

Per fortuna dopo tante prove e riprove, sono riuscito a raggiungere il risultato esattamente come avrei voluto, ecco lo mostro in questo video: https://1.sendvid.com/0ttjxgbo.mp4

Ora ragazzi, ho un problema di cui proprio non riesco a trovare la soluzione.

Purtroppo c'è davvero poco in rete di tutorial per adobe edge.

Al click sul rettangolo (bottone), invece della foto, voglio che venga caricato un iframe interattivo con il mouse <iframe src="http:/www./interattivomouse.html" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Ho il file, script js in locale dell'iframe, oppure posso richiamarlo anche tramite http.

Per favore mi aiutate, finalmente dopo tante prove e giorni a completare?

• 24. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                        SanchezMusics Level 1

eng:

Come on guys, please, it is very urgent, you give me a help?

I could use the correct code for operating an iframe to click on the button. Which right code?

I've tried many, but not working. I am really exhausted, and it is very urgent.

Please. thanks a lot

P.S.

If this need is the iframe I have to run to click on the button:

<iframe src = "http: //site.html" width = "1280" height = "720" frameborder = "0" scrolling = "no"> </ iframe>

ita:

Dai ragazzi per favore è molto urgente, mi date un aiuto?

Mi servirebbe il codice corretto per far funzionare un iframe al click sul bottone. Qual'è il codice giusto?

Ne ho provate tante, ma non funziona. Sono esausto davvero, ed è molto urgente.

Per favore. Grazie mille

P.s.

Se serve questo è l'iframe che devo far funzionare al click sul bottone:

<iframe src="http://site.html" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

• 25. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                          seano2o7 Level 3

I've sent you this code a few times, isn't this what your looking for?

• 26. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                            SanchezMusics Level 1

eng:

The code works, but not good, because you have to open the lightbox.

I can not let them open in the lightbox.

ita:

Il codice funziona, ma non va bene, perche si deve aprire nel lightbox.

Non riesco a farglielo aprire nel lightbox.

• 27. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                              SanchezMusics Level 1

eng

Nothing, I often return to visit this topic because it is urgent, but there are never any answers. Sad, very sad

Yet just put the iframe code to place to do open in light box

Possible that in an official forum so populated, no one who has a minute of time to spare?

For those with knowledge of the code is very simple what I need, that is:

button: click

iframe: iframe charge

lightbox: opens iframe in a light box

It 'really very urgent. I hope to find some help soon. Thank you very much friends

ita

Nulla, torno spesso a visitare questo topic perchè è urgente, ma non ci sono mai risposte. Triste, molto triste

Eppure basterà mettere il codice iframe al posto giusto per farlo aprire in light box

Possibile che in un forum ufficiale cosi popolato, nessuno che abbia un minuto di tempo da dedicarmi?

Per chi ha conoscenza di codice è molto semplice quello che mi occorre, ovvero:

bottone: click 

iframe: carica iframe

lightbox: si apre iframe in un light box

E' davvero molto urgente. Spero di trovare qualche aiuto a breve. Grazie mille amici

• 28. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                                SanchezMusics Level 1

english:

Although I have asked politely that this is an urgent help, I did not get any response.

Sincerely on an official forum, I expected much more from a global giant like adobe.

It could also help those moderates and those responsible in a while, not only the other users.

They cost a lot of your products, you could also give more aid directly to you and the staff not only put links to tutorial of others, or wait for some other person who always responds.

I never needed assistance, but this time you and I have not solved my problem, I was very disappointed and I will take it for the future of this experience.

italian:

Nonostante io abbia chiesto cortesemente che si tratta di un aiuto urgente, non ho ottenuto nessuna risposta.

Sinceramente su un forum ufficiale, mi aspettavo molto di più da un colosso mondiale come la adobe.

Potrebbe aiutare anche chi modera e i responsabili ogni tanto, non solo gli altri utenti.

Costano molto i vostri prodotti, potreste anche dare più aiuti direttamente voi dello staff e non solo mettere link di tutorial altrui, o aspettare sempre qualche altro utente che risponde.

Non ho mai avuto bisogno di assistenza, ma questa volta si e non ho ancora risolto il mio problema, sono rimasto molto deluso e ne terrò conto per il futuro di questa esperienza.

• 29. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                                  SanchezMusics Level 1

After much research and testing evidence, I finally managed to get what I wanted exactly.

But now I have a problem importing all in muses. I tried to add to the package .oam but not working. I think the problem is due to the script file that I used, and does not see the muses. Right?

You can do about it? thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Dopo tante ricerche e prove su prove, sono finalmente riuscito ad ottenere quello che avrei voluto esattamente.

Ora però ho un problema nell'importare il tutto in muse. Ho provato ad inserirlo con il pacchetto .oam ma non funziona. Credo che il problema sia dovuto dai file script che ho usato e che muse non vede. Giusto?

Si può risolvere in qualche modo? Grazie

• 30. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                                    SanchezMusics Level 1

Here: Aiuto di Adobe Muse | Aggiunta di contenuti Edge Animate unfortunately no mention of edge animated with use of script

If you do not want or do not know how to help, you know at least some guide or tutorial? Thanks

• 31. Re: I can not run animation iframe in Edge
                                                                      SanchezMusics Level 1

But what the heck someone might deign to answer, or at least groped to be of help to others?

Or the level of knowledge on this forum is populated by just beginners?