• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I upgrade from Acrobat 11 Pro to DC Pro?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upgrade from Acrobat 11 Pro to DC Pro?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Hey marcp30425730,

If you are using Creative Cloud or Acrobat XI subscription, then you will get a free upgrade to Acrobat DC.

You can install and activate Acrobat DC subscription on your machine using the same Adobe ID credentials.

On the other hand, if you own Acrobat XI Pro, then you cannot use the same serial key to activate Acrobat DC.

You need to purchase a separate perpetual license for DC version, but you'll be qualified for a reduced price when purchasing the perpetual license.

Hope this in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey marcp30425730,

If you are using Creative Cloud or Acrobat XI subscription, then you will get a free upgrade to Acrobat DC.

You can install and activate Acrobat DC subscription on your machine using the same Adobe ID credentials.

On the other hand, if you own Acrobat XI Pro, then you cannot use the same serial key to activate Acrobat DC.

You need to purchase a separate perpetual license for DC version, but you'll be qualified for a reduced price when purchasing the perpetual license.

Hope this information helps you. Let me know if you have further queries.

I would certainly help you out.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

Yes you can purchase an upgrade to Acrobat DC from Acrobat 11.

If you own a subscription license then you can use Acrobat DC with no additional cost.

If you own Acrobat 11 serial number then you can purchase an upgrade.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serial #, how do I use it to get a discounted upgrade price?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

Go to: Adobe Document Cloud / Adobe Acrobat DC and select 'Upgrade, desktop software only' and click on 'Buy now' button.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rave:

Can I upgrade from Acrobat 7.0 pro, too?

Thank

Vincent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vincent,

Acrobat 7 is not eligible for upgrade. You need to have either v10 or 11.

Subscription plans are the best way to take advantage of everything Acrobat DC has to offer. New, lower prices for annual and month-to-month subscription plans make Acrobat DC more affordable than ever, while also giving you access to premium Adobe Document Cloud services

Regards,

| T. Ravi Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Staff member Anubha Goel said:

When I am logged into my account (Adobe Acrobat Pro XI License) I am NOT offered any discount on purchasing the Acrobat DC Pro annual subscription.

How do I get a discount?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have desperately tried to upgrade my 'paid for' Teacher's 'desktop' license from Adobe Acrobat XI Pro to Adobe Acrobat DC. It appears Adobe is in competition with Microsoft on who can confuse their clients more. Adobe please wake up - without us, you are DEAD!

I am not even sure if this is possible, let alone how I am supposed to go about doing this. After several hours on the internet (logged into my Adobe Account) I am still nowhere closer to answering this question. I very much doubt, that of the 7 billion people in this world, I am the only one with this question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines