5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2018 1:50 PM by genik

Increase interface size and font size in InDesign

Dabatross Level 1

Me and many others would like the ability in indesign, and all other adobe suite programs, to increase the toolbar icon size, the font sizes and the other aspects of the interface so I can actually see them.

This feature is really important to me and a lot of other people because its an accessibility issue. I dont have bad eyesight but I dont want to look at tiny little icons and tiny little text to try and see what Im clicking on when Im working in these programs.

When Im working in indesign, I literally have to have the zoom command on tap every time I use the toolbar at the top so I can see the tiny little arrows and read the very small text up there, not to mention trying to click on the icons. Its been a big problem for a long time and really needs to be resolved.

This isn't a Hi-DPI issue, this is happening on my macbook pro retina 15inch display and on my 24" 1080p dell monitor. The icons are too small no matter what monitor resolution Im using and there is no way to increase their size. Please, please please in the next update release options to increase the interface size in InDesign and the other adobe suite programs so your users can actually see them comfortably.